Raiders hire Gus Bradley as DC

RaidersAreOne

LOVE IT!! This is great news for Littleton cause Bradley will put him off ball and allow him to use his athletic gifts and keep him off on ball. Great news for Abram as Bradley knows how to use a talent like Abram and knows how to minimize his negative traits. 

Same guy who put the bule print out on how to scheme against Mahomes the same guy that in a week came up with the perfect game plan against Lamar Jackson in the 2018 playoffs that shut him down. 

He will get hate cause fans just love to hate on anything. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 2

I bet we hired him over Richard because of Monte Kiffen. Kiffen is Gruden boy from his Tampa days, probably put in a good word.

J.L., listen to me. I have got a guy here in Tampa that is one of, if not, the finest football coaches I have ever worked with. He's an A-plus. He's a once-in-a-lifetime coach. You need to talk to him.

— Monte Kiffin to Jim L. Mora in 2009 about Bradley, after Mora was hired as Seahawks head coach.[5]

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

LOVE IT!! This is great news for Littleton cause Bradley will put him off ball and allow him to use his athletic gifts and keep him off on ball. Great news for Abram as Bradley knows how to use a talent like Abram and knows how to minimize his negative traits. 

Same guy who put the bule print out on how to scheme against Mahomes the same guy that in a week came up with the perfect game plan against Lamar Jackson in the 2018 playoffs that shut him down. 

I like the hire. Kinda sucks he doesn’t blitz much because our defensive line sucks. Bradley has had success with two different programs Seahawks and Chargers. He was there when the Seahawks made their legendary jump. He also landed a coveted Head coaching spot. I wonder if his lack of blitzing was due to a conservative Anthony Lynn and following orders.