drd23

GDT 2017: Week 6 - Bears @ Ravens

Flacco hasn't lived up to his contract at all since he signed the big extension after the SB win and we aren't winning another one with him as QB1. 

We may as well think about who will be the QB in the future

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

Flacco hasn't lived up to his contract at all since he signed the big extension after the SB win and we aren't winning another one with him as QB1. 

We may as well think about who will be the QB in the future

Again, Flacco deserves criticism, but everything around him has been close to pure **** outside the 2014 season.

yea this whole team needs work, I guess having the entire oline back healthy next year will be like getting a whole new o line via FA. I can see ravens drafting a QB to groom in the 2019 draft, not any sooner

Such a stupid play to throw it short over the middle in that situation

And I love Harbaugh, but he should be fired for time clock fraudulence.

I told you all a very long time ago that the Ravens used to win in spite of the coaching staff. Now we don't have the talent to do it and they're being SUPER exposed. Hopefully this means we get an entire new staff. I like Kubes to make the comeback after a year off.

Lets get a pick/fumble return for a TD, because our offense wont be able to do it.

Bears just got a loaded Desert Eagle to the throat. 

Forget the field goal! Alex Collins needs to break one for not only our 4-2 record, but for my fantasy team (That I don't care about lol)