GDT 2017: Week 6 - Bears @ Ravens

drd23

55 minutes ago, Danand said:

On the offensive side, we really get to see who is worth keeping next year, and so far there is basically nothing we should throw money at in the wide receiver/TE department. Runningback in the draft next year looks great, and if Jensen keep up the play the rest of the season, we can focus on getting BPA on oline and getting a runningback + a tight end and a do-it-all fullback.

I'm not sure any of the skill players are worth keeping except Maclin.

Campanaro could be a bigger part of the offense than he is, but just doesn't seem to be getting involved. Buck Allen and Alex Collins are showing some ability, but we know what the flaws are in their respective games.

Perriman continues to not exist, Wallace will be too expensive for a WR on the downside of his career. Watson and Woodhead might retire. Maxx Williams and Nick Boyle are barely even registering, when they're on the field.

Now obviously, not all of them will go, because some will be cheap, or still on rookie deals.

I still have faith in Maxx. As Coach Coord just said, he just gotta stay healthy. I think Nick Noyle needs more hands on the ball as well. He big as a house and love hittin' people. But as long as we have The Mighty Joe Flacco, we'll always have a chance!

Just look at what's going to happen today. We down at The Vault and he's gonna throw them mittens! Everybody catchin' the hands!

#Imback

#ThatsmyQB

#Wespinningup

We might/should see a lot of unbalanced formations on oline as well as double tight end sets. Without Maclin, we don't have players who can work the middle of the field and get behind the Bears linebackers.

I believe we will see interceptions from Flacco today when he has to force the ball to Perriman.

6 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

With Maclin out, I just saw Perriman's stats. My jaw dropped at how bad they are.

To be fair it's not like Flacco has been good or in a position to get the ball out and around either. No receiver on the Ravens has anything close to resembling "good" stats. Through 5 games Mike Wallace is leading the team with just over 200 yards. That's incredibly sad.

21 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

To be fair it's not like Flacco has been good or in a position to get the ball out and around either. No receiver on the Ravens has anything close to resembling "good" stats. Through 5 games Mike Wallace is leading the team with just over 200 yards. That's incredibly sad.

But 4 recs for 26 yards though? lol

4 minutes ago, Mancunian Raven said:

It is pretty abysmal. He has a ton to prove, and hopefully he can start to do that today. I wouldn't put money on it though. Best guess though? Perhaps two catches for about fifteen yards.

I have no expectations for anybody in the passing game whatsoever. It's that bad. So anything Perriman, Wallace, Campanaro does (or doesn't) won't surprise me one way or the other. Just isn't much hope for that facet of the team right now.

20 minutes ago, paraven said:

Watching Nelson Agholor finally playing up to his draft position makes me more depressed about Perriman

If it makes you feel any better, I doubt we would have seen this year's version of Agholor in Baltimore - he'd have just stayed as he was last season

Archived