Updated: Todd Downing to be named OC.

KingTitan

I think I’m fine letting Davis go, resigning Jonnu and signing a guy like Marvin Jones. Jones shouldn’t break the bank and would be a great #2 to AJ. 

Then if we do decide to cut Humphries,there’s plenty of guys in the draft who could hopefully be our #3 guy, while also providing speed/big play potential. Rondale Moore, Elijah Moore, Marquez Stevenson, D’wayne Eskridge just to name a few.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, 0% chance we would sign Fuller and resign CD. But I’m completely open to Fuller, who would add a completely different dimension to the offense. And probably a needed one if there are plans to open the offense up a bit more.

Only worry with Fuller is he’s injured as much as Humphries 

Curious to see how this free agency goes because of the teams losing money and all

Feel the big named free agents still get paid though 

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

I think I’m fine letting Davis go, resigning Jonnu and signing a guy like Marvin Jones. Jones shouldn’t break the bank and would be a great #2 to AJ. 

Then if we do decide to cut Humphries,there’s plenty of guys in the draft who could hopefully be our #3 guy, while also providing speed/big play potential. Rondale Moore, Elijah Moore, Marquez Stevenson, D’wayne Eskridge just to name a few.

Marvin Jones is the NFL Guy I think we'd target. He runs good routes, tough and dependable. 

22 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Marvin Jones is the NFL Guy I think we'd target. He runs good routes, tough and dependable. 

1000% 

honestly, with all due respect to Davis who on a weekly basis will have a higher “boom” potential than Jones, I think Jones is a better #2 receiver than Davis 

consistent, tough, goes over the middle. A bit under the radar. Great football player 

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i know we may not be terribly excited to do the whole “two guys” thing after the defensive debacle this past season, but i wouldn’t hate promoting keith carter and adding a passing game coordinator to help him out.

Naw. I'd be very opposed to it.

Shouldn't be trying to reinvent the wheel here.  We aren't a team that needs some innovative approach to pull ourselves out of a 10 year slump. 

We were a decent defense away from a super bowl level team. 

We need one voice on offense. One voice on defense and a HC to lead them all. 

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Pep is a vet and knows what he’s doing. Gimme Pep!!

Plus, and I hate looking at like this, if he’s kills it with us either he’ll get a head coaching job and we get compensated for it (two 3rd rounders) or we get to keep him for another year.