Rams vs Packers

RamRod

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Yeah he did a good job. Doesn’t seem like McVay is as patient with him anymore though. His pressers have been much different in regards to Goff 

Good. Don't coddle him. Challenge him to be better. I don't think Jared is the type of QB who will throw a tantrum because he's being challenged. I think he'll work to be better.

• Like 3

Just now, rocky_rams said:

You’re prolly right about an overreaction on the DL but I really think that Kiser and Kenny Young are serviceable. 

id rather us spend draft picks on OL and a speed receiver

I don't think Kenny has the instincts.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Good. Don't coddle him. Challenge him to be better. I don't think Jared is the type of QB who will throw a tantrum because he's being challenged. I think he'll work to be better.

I agree one hundred percent. Let it light a fire under him because so far he’s been better since this approach by McVay. 

that way he doesn’t feel like the QB job is his no matter how he plays. It will challenge him to be better 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I don't think Kenny has the instincts.

He’s a hit and miss but I think if he can be a good scheme fit. 

I know we need vertical top end speed on a wr but who does he start over at wr? 

we have too similar receivers not counting Reynolds 

46 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

He’s a hit and miss but I think if he can be a good scheme fit. 

I know we need vertical top end speed on a wr but who does he start over at wr? 

we have too similar receivers not counting Reynolds 

Which WR?

9 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Imagine if Goff looked as terrible as Brees does tonight. People would riot around here and he's got one of the couple best WR and RB in the game and still this. He should have retired a year or two ago. 

Don't do this....you are comparing a 41 years old QB HOF with RIBS injury to a 26 years old QB....

2 hours ago, Flounch said:

Don't do this....you are comparing a 41 years old QB HOF with RIBS injury to a 26 years old QB....

Love how you emphasize the rib injury he suffered back in November but conveniently leave off the thumb injury Goff has on his throwing hand. Never change Flounch.

Packer fan here.  Tip of the hat to you Ram fans and your team.

Loved interacting with you this past week.  Read a lot of really good observations about the matchup.

Thought it was a very good game and my team decided to run and control the LOS.  On my side, it was beautiful to watch.

Loved seeing the passion from Donald at the end of the game.  Warrior.  He wasn't close to 100%, but he gave it his all.

Here's to hoping we see each other next year in the same game, or one game later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Love how you emphasize the rib injury he suffered back in November but conveniently leave off the thumb injury Goff has on his throwing hand. Never change Flounch.

But i didn't critize Goff for this game, i actually said he was playing good. 

I just said that you can't compare the 2 QB, it's not the same situation. 

19 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Imagine if Goff looked as terrible as Brees does tonight. People would riot around here and he's got one of the couple best WR and RB in the game and still this. He should have retired a year or two ago. 

He's a game away from retirement and 42 years old. The sheer fact that he can withstand a hit is astonishing. Why is this even brought up? lmao