Rams vs Packers

RamRod

55 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

It’s Goff who will start 

Hopefully, the gloves and the healing this week will lead to more Goff-like accuracy. If he can read the field like he did against Seattle, we can do good things. But he needs his accuracy and touch.

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Hopefully, the gloves and the healing this week will lead to more Goff-like accuracy. If he can read the field like he did against Seattle, we can do good things. But he needs his accuracy and touch.

I don’t know how I feel about him with gloves on his throwing hand but I do hope he sees the field well. 

that and his pocket movement are the biggest gripes I have with him. He did a good job on both against the Seahawks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

I don’t know how I feel about him with gloves on his throwing hand but I do hope he sees the field well. 

that and his pocket movement are the biggest gripes I have with him. He did a good job on both against the Seahawks 

I’d like to see Goff roll out and throw on the move more, he seems to shine bright when he’s doing that. He’s not the pocket passing statue that some believe, he can move a little bit..he reminds me of the other Cal QB on the Packers ( no I’m not saying he’s Rodgers ) but both aren’t extremely mobile, but can do enough.

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Cam Akers is going to get the ball ALOT on Saturday. Hammering him over 16.5 rushing attempts.

Is Gloved Goff the new Hoodie Melo? Maybe this becomes a thing? 

Akers is capable of getting huge chunks at a time ( as long as the line is serviceable ) 

I am beginning to like him a lot, more so than Hendo.

I’ve never seen so many people predict a team to be blown out in the playoffs lol according to the world, the Rams have absolutely no chance. Am I too biased to see that?

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted the Rams offense to explode for 50 so badly. Would be so satisfying after hearing so much trash talked about them. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

I’ve never seen so many people predict a team to be blown out in the playoffs lol according to the world, the Rams have absolutely no chance. Am I too biased to see that?

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted the Rams offense to explode for 50 so badly. Would be so satisfying after hearing so much trash talked about them. 

It’s the narrative of Goff. People are quick to mention Goff stats in cold weather but never mentioned he is (1-1). The way people talk they act like Goff and the Rams have never won a game in the cold. They act like ARod and the Packers have never lost in the cold at Lambeau. They lost to a (9-7) Giants team in Lambeau when the Packers was (15-1). I’ll take the Rams offense and defense over that Giants team. 

Im not surprised though because we all fall into the trap of a great offense goes up against a great defense most lean towards the offense. No doubt ARod is one of the best all-time but when he has gone up against the #1 defense I believe he is (3-4). When he and Adams go up against an all-pro cornerback for that particular season they are (1-6). When he faces a defense that can confuse coverage with the safeties ARod basically goes from a top QB to 15th which is about average according to PFF. We know the Rams confuse QBs with their coverages. Then the big thing is the Packers not consistently being able to stop the run. The Rams are a top 10 rushing offense. If the Rams stick with the run like they did against the Pats and last week against the Seahawks and they have success I think they have a great shot at winning. 

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MDY10 said:

So many troll comments from Packer fans too it's just comical to read. They better hope they don't lose because the trash talking they're doing will haunt them for ages. 

• Like 1