Rams vs Packers

RamRod

2 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

lol you're just trolling now. 

Yeah he definitely is. Honestly trolling is so petty. It’s like a pest. I get if it’s in fun then stop but when someone constantly doing it then it becomes so petty. To all trolls who are kids, just grow up. You are too grown for that 🤦‍♂️ 

The offense played better than the defense in the 1st half. The defense need to make some stops and get off the field. The Packers are slowly moving the ball up and down the field and then finishing. I thought the Rams shouldve had an interception at the end and it cost them 3pts which is huge. Fortunately the Rams are the best 2nd half defense in the NFL. Lets see what adjustments they can make to slow down the Packers. We need a sacks or turnovers to get back in this game.

On offense I thought Goff looked good all considering the Rams barely had the football. His thumb doesnt look like its an issue. Akers is running the ball well. I just want the Rams to have a chance in the 4th quarter to see what Goff and this offense can do to still try and win this game.