Rams vs Packers

RamRod

3 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Just once before this game is over I'd like for one of these blatant holds right in front of officials and on camera be called on their OLine. I haven't seen a Rams defense this bad since Gregg Williams. 

I also wish the defense to get some pressure on Rodgers. But, just playing awful today. Maybe Staley is on his way out because they look so disorganized today. 

4 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Just once before this game is over I'd like for one of these blatant holds right in front of officials and on camera be called on their OLine. I haven't seen a Rams defense this bad since Gregg Williams. 

Wade. Nothing I've seen was worse than what he let the Ravens do to us. 

7 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Well maybe if we had drafted or invested in ILB, it wouldn't be embarassing right now.... 

When the Packers' IOL is allowed to wrap and tackle our LB's, the quality of them wouldn't matter.

We're playing with house chips at this point, but the defense being stifled is largely on Donald not being 100% and the liberties being given to the Packers' OL   And also Staley, whose run-fits have been pretty poor today.  But for all of Daryl Johnson talking about "hands to the outside" being an indicator of holding, he's ignored when it happens regularly and only brought it up trying to make an argument that called-holds aren't actual holds.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Maybe that's why when Rams pass rushers are in the backfield they can't get anywhere near Rodgers. The closest I saw was a jersey grab but no where near a wrap up.

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Maybe that's why when Rams pass rushers are in the backfield they can't get anywhere near Rodgers. The closest I saw was a jersey grab but no where near a wrap up.

You must be trying to ignore things than.  On Aaron Jones' 60-yard run, one of the IOL (either Wagner or Linsley, I think it was Wagner) legitimately hugged (his hands were covering the name-plate) our LB right in the path of Jones.

Just now, The LBC said:

You must be trying to ignore things than.  On Aaron Jones' 60-yard run, one of the IOL (either Wagner or Linsley, I think it was Wagner) legitimately hugged (his hands were covering the name-plate) our LB right in the path of Jones.

I was referring the Rams pass rusher grabbing Rodgers jersey but couldn't wrap him up and thus allowed him to complete a big play. In the 2nd quarter I believe. When you pressure Rodgers but don't sack him he usually completes the pass for a big gain. I've also noticed Packers grabbing Rams pass rushers with no calls.