You may be content shifting Corbett inside, @jrry32, and maybe the position switch improves his play by giving him more opportunities where he is in double-team situations, but our entire IOL isn't good enough from what I can see.  And I'm at the point where I'm pretty convinced Havenstein's good performance the year we went to the Super Bowl was more a off-shoot of having a damn good guard playing next to him.

Just now, The LBC said:

You may be content shifting Corbett inside, @jrry32, and maybe the position switch improves his play by giving him more opportunities where he is in double-team situations, but our entire IOL isn't good enough from what I can see.  And I'm at the point where I'm pretty convinced Havenstein's good performance the year we went to the Super Bowl was more a off-shoot of having a damn good guard playing next to him.

I'm content shifting Corbett inside. But that's not going to solve our problems without an upgrade at OG. Havenstein can get the job done. We don't need an All Pro at every spot, but our weak links on the inside are very problematic right now.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Because we needed to score fast in the 4th.

Lol nah bro. There were questionable calls. Even when we were down 7 he could have ran it. Whatever I’m not even mad. Team got injured at the wrong time. They gave it their all. Let’s hope this lights a fire under Goff. If not he’ll be gone too.. GGs

to GB. They buried this D. Injured or not that was impressive. 

This is why Aaron Donald should be the league MVP. Look at how our defense looks like without him being healthy. 

the defense completely imploded today. This may have cost Staley a potential HC job 

we need to come back better. We rely too much on AD99 on the pass rush. We need another edge and someone to replace Troy Hills sorry ***. Lastly, we need a viable backup to put pressure on Goff

McVay was fine 

Goff was fine

The Oline as usual was hot and cold mostly cold

Reynolds can leave

Blythe can leave

Hill can leave

We need a RG LT of the future ILB CB and WR who has speed and return ability is a plus. 

I'll give Corbett a year to show us he can be the Center or we replace him in 2022.

Overall proud of this team it was a good and close game in spite of the D laying an egg like they never have before. Most people on this forum predicted us a 3 or 4 win team and in last for our division. No moral victories but I'm not upset with this team at all. 

• Like 1

ARod is just that baaaaaaaaddddddd man. The defense couldnt make stops. When they finally had some opportunities they didnt come up with them. Those two drops in the first half that either one shouldve been intercepted that wouldve given the Rams momentum but most importantly took 3pts off the board for the Packers. Then down by 7pts forced a fumble but ARod was right there to recover it then a few plays later td. Like those missed opportunities are big. Had the Rams some how got that recovery again momentum and they couldve went down the field scored a td and the game is tied. So what ever the final score is its going to be the Rams even though their defense wasnt good they had a few missed opportunities in what was a 7pt game in the 4th Q.

The offense gave the Rams a chance. Cant blame Goff on this one. He played well all things considered his thumb and the fact the OL wasnt blocking well for him. Akers played well too. Going into the offseason I truly hope the Rams get Goff a deep threat and continue to build on the OL. Everything else imo is fine with this team. Also too Staley need to stay at least one more season. I know when you get HC offers you really have to consider it but does Staley want his last game as the Rams DC to look like this? I think he would want to have some unfinished business because if this is the last impression before he leaves then its not a good one. 

Just now, LeotheLion said:

Yeah, he was the problem today. We have limited resources this offseason, wasting anything major on a QB2 is idiotic. 

Trade for Minshew imo. He's cheap in terms of cap space and gives us a legitimate backup. Win-win. 

• Like 1