Madden 18

bucsfan333

MUT PLAYERS!

This is the time to make coins!

Do the following

-Go to the Auction House

-Search for 75-79 only

-Make sure it is all players

-Filter by BUY NOW with the cheapest options available FIRST.

-Go through each team individually.

With the current program going on; Golds will get put up at CHEAP prices by people who are, well; idiots. Snag the cheap golds and resell at 100 less than the lowest current price otherwise. (Meaning if you snag one at 800 and the next cheapest is 3,000; resell at 2900)

Be patient and fast with your purchases. Good luck gentlemen!

Played the game a bit today. First impressions:

Like the presentation, but I feel after a while it'll get annoying.

Like the new catching animations, feels a lot more authentic.

Can't run the football for my life. Half the time I'm getting beat up in the backfield, but I need to practice more on the sticks.

Need to find a few options (like Gameplay speed, autosub rate), but so far I'm enjoying it. Had to turn it off to focus on the college football games right now.

Did a fantasy draft as the Arizona Cardinals, created a new coach named after myself. Roster is offensive heavy, Marcus Mariota, David Johnson, Rob Gronkowski and a beast offensive line (Cam Robinson, Kelechi Osemele, Travis Fredrick, Zack Martin, and forgot who I had at RT), but WRs are weak, with John Ross and Chris Godwin being my two starters. Defensively, I've got Damon Harrison to play NT, Suggs at OLB, Deion Jones at ILB, and Eric Berry at SS. Aside from that and a handful of young prospects (Teez Tabor, Malik Hooker, Kenny Clark), it's mostly older veterans filling in as starters, so I'll have to scout young draft prospects on that side of the field, since offensively I'm pretty much set now and for the future, though I could probably get another young talented WR.

52 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

Is this new storyline worth the buy?

To kind of echo both Ruskie and stallyns, it's not bad. It's very similar to a Telltale Game. However, it is about 3 or 4 hours and doesn't have any sort of replay value. It's a nice feature and one that is worth a play, but it alone is definitely not worth $60. If you'd be picking up Madden anyways, then yeah, I'd recommend it.

Random question, is there any way to cut out all the 'fluff' on the presentation side? Like when I'm playing a game, I don't need to see a shot of my head coach on the sideline after every single play. Nor do I feel there's a point in having to 'hold X' during every other highlight play or 'intermission' moment. And when I'm on defense, I prefer to see how the offense is coming out to the line to make any necessary adjustments, so the time shown from the coaches' perspective during that is sorta annoying. I've looked and re-looked in the options but don't see any options for that. So if I had to make one complaint so far about the game, it's that they went overboard with the visual spectacle rather than intricate game decisions. Like having to select kick or return prior to the game? I want to see what the weather is like, how the wind is blowing, etc. Why take that away? They seemed to try and streamline certain things, but then bog down the game with presentation.

Archived