Madden 18

bucsfan333

Just now, cddolphin said:

people listen to the madden soundtrack?

Well by default, yes.

And even more would if they offered the unedited version. I just put on Apple Music, but if they didn't have all those crappy edits I'd be fine just listening to their music.

I always have the menu music turned to 0 in settings. 

I finally downloaded the trial and played some of the franchise mode and I just realized they actually increased the speed of player development. XP in drills use to max out at 600 for a superstar dev trait player with a gold medal in the drill in 17 but in 18 a superstar dev trait and a gold medal earns 1000xp, and 600 is given to players with the quick dev trait in gold medal drills. I've been developing players extremely fast...drafted a safety in round 1 who was an 80 overall and at the end of the season he was a 94 overall (to be fair he did win defensive rookie of the year which gives a massive xp boost...think it's like 15,000 or something like that..maybe more)

One thing I HATE is that I prefer to manually spend XP and in 17 I would have it set to progress players every 4 weeks and I would do the same with my players to keep it fair for the computer since I'd be spending my XP the same time the computer does...in 18 however even if you have progression set to manual if you accidentally sim that 4th week without spending your XP the computer automatically progresses YOUR players as well as the CPU players..which pisses me off...they need to fix that. 

For anyone playing MUT and doing the Team Leaders challenges...

There's a new set out. Any 8 of the 80 OVR leaders in a set and you get to pick whatever 86 OVR leader you want. 

I nearly put them into the 80=81 OVR set for an 82-83 OVR upgrade. But this 8 needed upgrade gets you another 86 of your choice.

On 9/16/2017 at 1:46 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Tyty's no dummie. Puts his kids through school, all of it.

Players seldom ever even try to go early but if they try I usually convince em to stay 

gotta stay and get your degree since you're prob gonna bust hard in the pros

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:08 AM, steelcurtain29 said:

For anyone playing MUT and doing the Team Leaders challenges...

There's a new set out. Any 8 of the 80 OVR leaders in a set and you get to pick whatever 86 OVR leader you want. 

I nearly put them into the 80=81 OVR set for an 82-83 OVR upgrade. But this 8 needed upgrade gets you another 86 of your choice.

Have you grinded any of the Team Leaders challenges? Need two more Leaders for the Eagles so I can play elite. Not sure the best way to get them. Don't see any on the auction block. Guess I'm just going to do the 10 gold players for gold token. (x2)

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Word_is_Bond said:

Have you grinded any of the Team Leaders challenges? Need two more Leaders for the Eagles so I can play elite. Not sure the best way to get them. Don't see any on the auction block. Guess I'm just going to do the 10 gold players for gold token. (x2)

Any suggestions?

How many coins do you have? If you want, keep trying the old "GET A PLAYER" for 500 coins pack. Get enough players and you can play the challenges (the first 16) for essentially any team.

It seems like they turned off INT for the CPU on this. You should be able to beat them. You'll get enough 80's and other stuff to make coins. Especially when you start getting silver tokens and Quick Sells packs.

17 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

How many coins do you have? If you want, keep trying the old "GET A PLAYER" for 500 coins pack. Get enough players and you can play the challenges (the first 16) for essentially any team.

It seems like they turned off INT for the CPU on this. You should be able to beat them. You'll get enough 80's and other stuff to make coins. Especially when you start getting silver tokens and Quick Sells packs.

I beat all 16 challenges for the Eagles. 12/16 for Raiders and Pats. As far as acquiring more Team Leaders goes, what's the best way to approach that? You need 3 total to be able to play the elite team challenges.

1 hour ago, Word_is_Bond said:

I beat all 16 challenges for the Eagles. 12/16 for Raiders and Pats. As far as acquiring more Team Leaders goes, what's the best way to approach that? You need 3 total to be able to play the elite team challenges.

Buying a bunch of those "Get a Player" packs should get you enough players to put into the collection for any Silver Token you want. The gold will require 5 players that atre 70-74 and 75-79 from the specific team... Some cost a lot.

Work the market. It's your only chance. Keep searching by each team, lowest BUY NOW PRICE for 70-74 and 75-79. You'll find eventual steals.

Archived