Madden 18

bucsfan333

11 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Buying a bunch of those "Get a Player" packs should get you enough players to put into the collection for any Silver Token you want. The gold will require 5 players that atre 70-74 and 75-79 from the specific team... Some cost a lot.

Work the market. It's your only chance. Keep searching by each team, lowest BUY NOW PRICE for 70-74 and 75-79. You'll find eventual steals.

Yea, I've found a groove with it. Finished all 16 base challenges for Eagles, Raiders and Pats. Up to 2 team leaders for the formers. 

Didn't realize you need all 5 Team Leaders to unlock the last elite challenges. Ughhh you need so many gold players to unlock all the gold tokens you'll need.

What overall do you guys have your MUT up to?

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Sooooo how is franchise in this? Is the off-season scouting, combine, and draft the same as last year?

The franchise is almost exactly the same as last year. They did a better job with the XP players get, and that's about it

Has anyone experienced an error in the game as the following

: before every snap as I switch players, it shows the word "perfect" above their head. Such as it does when your jump off the ball while playing a box defender. I've noticed in my online season on offensive side of the ball & defensive.

game flow seems to be normal. I thought it was my controller, so i switched and it has still occurred.

pondering starting up a new season & seeing if it disappears.

thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

So I broke down and bought Madden 17 used at Gamestop for $5.    They had a 4 for $20 deal for games under $10.   Picked up Madden 17, WWE2K16, Dragon Age Inquistion and Watch Dogs for $20.

I was desperate for some football.   Gonna start up a new franchise and try to enjoy it.   If not....I got 3 other games to fall back on.   :D

23 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

So I broke down and bought Madden 17 used at Gamestop for $5.    They had a 4 for $20 deal for games under $10.   Picked up Madden 17, WWE2K16, Dragon Age Inquistion and Watch Dogs for $20.

I was desperate for some football.   Gonna start up a new franchise and try to enjoy it.   If not....I got 3 other games to fall back on.   :D

Awesome man.  Are you planning on doing a sim style franchise?  If so, keep us all updated on how it's going.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Awesome man.  Are you planning on doing a sim style franchise?  If so, keep us all updated on how it's going.

Yeah....thats the only kind I do.    

I am going to dig into it a little and decide what Im going to do.   There are 3 options...

1) Private franchise....just play it on my own and enjoy it for what it is.

2) Public franchise as ONE team....make a thread and post updates as I go through a franchise.

3) Public franchise controlling every aspect of the league....these are the ones I usually do, but its ALOT of work.   Control all 32 teams and focus on the presentation and realism for the readers.

Havent decided.   Not sure I have the time for 3 anymore....so probably 1 or 2.

If anyone here still has Madden 17, could you do me a favor and check to see if YOU are able to download community files in game?    Everytime I try to download an up to date roster, I am told there is an error and to try again.  I looked it up and noticed that some people had major problems with this and that EA pretty much ignored them when asked for help.   Just trying to see if this is a global issue right now or if its just a problem Im having right now.   

Archived