Madden 18

bucsfan333

23 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Soundtrack to this game sucks!!!

Madden soundtracks make me wonder how people like hip hop or rap.  There has to be better options out there than what's on Madden because if Madden picks the cream of the crop, I don't know how people listen to either of those genres. 

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Madden soundtracks make me wonder how people like hip hop or rap.  There has to be better options out there than what's on Madden because if Madden picks the cream of the crop, I don't know how people listen to either of those genres. 

Most better rap songs usually have mature lyrics they would never put in a Madden game.     That, and the rights to better raps songs would cost alot more.

EA usually chooses bargain bin songs that wont cost them that much, if anything.  

Its not just rap.   80% of the music on every Madden soundtrack to date is downright terrible. 

• 2 weeks later...

Haha...won a free copy of Madden 18 in a Black Friday raffle along with The Last of Us (PS4) and Uncharted 4 (which I already own).     Wasnt even going to go near M18 since I got 17 for $5, but I guess I may as well try it out.   

I played this game a lot over the past few days.  I typically play online vs random opponents in online ranked.  I user control the middle linebacker and the game feels extremely stiff.  It's so difficult to change direction and strafing seems really ineffective.  I haven't played Madden in a long time, but the game didn't used to feel like that.  Maybe I need to get used to it, but it seems bleh.

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

I played this game a lot over the past few days.  I typically play online vs random opponents in online ranked.  I user control the middle linebacker and the game feels extremely stiff.  It's so difficult to change direction and strafing seems really ineffective.  I haven't played Madden in a long time, but the game didn't used to feel like that.  Maybe I need to get used to it, but it seems bleh.

Yeah a few years ago they turned down the COD skills so you can't, I guess, "unnaturally" run around on acute angles without slowing down first

28 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Yeah a few years ago they turned down the COD skills so you can't, I guess, "unnaturally" run around on acute angles without slowing down first

Do you mainly play online vs people or play against the computer?  If you play online, how are you enjoying the game?

Archived