Madden 18

bucsfan333

6 hours ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

This used to be me as well, but I'm sick of the ridiculous **** that happens due to glitches.

Agreed.  I haven't run to it so far yet, but it seems like every year people figure out a way to exploit bugs in the game.  Nano blitzing used to be impossible to stop back in the day.

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Can anybody tell me simply:

Does "awareness" matter for a QB if you are user-controlling him?

Does "BC vision" matter for a RB if you are user-controlling him?

I don't think so. At least they've never seemed to for me.

6 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Can anybody tell me simply:

Does "awareness" matter for a QB if you are user-controlling him?

Does "BC vision" matter for a RB if you are user-controlling him?

Awareness doesn't matter for a QB. I've read, though I have no way of confirming it's actually true, that vision can help you slide off offensive linemen without losing speed rather than getting caught up and losing all momentum.

On 12/4/2017 at 9:00 AM, August4th said:

why did they get rid of ROTY, OPTY, DPOTY awards and more on offline franchise? its just MVP and coach of the yr

On 12/4/2017 at 9:50 AM, stallyns said:

They’re there, you have to toggle L1/L2 whichever it is to switch from NFL to AFC or NFC to get to the Player/Rookie of the year and Top 10 positional rankings. 

What stallyns said. They're DEFINITELY there. I know they are because if a rookie wins OPOY, DPOY or even MVP; they get an astronomical amount of EXP. I had a franchise level QB win MVP as a rookie and he got nearly 100,000 between MVP and first Pro Bowl.... O.o

52 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I've read, though I have no way of confirming it's actually true, that vision can help you slide off offensive linemen without losing speed rather than getting caught up and losing all momentum.

I had this perception but wasn't sure if I was imagining it. Might be a combo with elusiveness.

On 12/5/2017 at 10:02 PM, steelcurtain29 said:

What stallyns said. They're DEFINITELY there. I know they are because if a rookie wins OPOY, DPOY or even MVP; they get an astronomical amount of EXP. I had a franchise level QB win MVP as a rookie and he got nearly 100,000 between MVP and first Pro Bowl.... O.o

Shocked they didnt take it out so they could introduce it 5 years later as a revolutionary new feature.

On 12/5/2017 at 10:02 PM, steelcurtain29 said:

They're only there for each conference, which is dumb. 

• 2 weeks later...

Madden 18 is better than Madden 17. The frostbite engine is better than the old one but i'm still so mad at somethings that EA needs to fix. And this is just a start

FRANCHISE MODE - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL THINKS THIS CONNECTED CAREER MODE IS GOOD BUT WE NEED TO GO BACK TO A TRUE FRANCHISE MODE.

CAREER MODE - ^^^^^ SAME THING - WHEN I PLAY A CAREER MODE, I WANT TO BE THE ROOKIE PLAYER WHO GETS TOLD WHAT PLAY TO RUN. NOT HAVE THE CHOICE OF PICKING ALL THE PLAYS. Like NCAA football did, you have to progress to become a play caller. 

Those are the biggest things i have problems with Madden right now.

5 hours ago, August4th said:

why is it so hard for EA to get accurate sim stats in franchise mode

in the past offenses would put up horrible numbers but this yr I'm getting 7-8 teams averaging 30 pts a game with 1-2 reaching 40 for a yr.. just takes me out of the experience

I think it has a lot to do with return TDs. There are far too many.

Archived