Madden 18

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

My QB won three awards and got like 9k experience each. Superstar dev though.

Yeah don't hold me to it but I think the rookie award is much lower than the others. MVP and pro Bowl are the highest

I usually try to get the 5 piece with a rookie QB. MVP, OPOY, OROY, Best QB, Pro Bowl. Will usually give you over $100k

17 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Yeah don't hold me to it but I think the rookie award is much lower than the others. MVP and pro Bowl are the highest

I usually try to get the 5 piece with a rookie QB. MVP, OPOY, OROY, Best QB, Pro Bowl. Will usually give you over $100k

He was a rookie too. I tried for all five but 6 of my season games were simmed (since I flip a coin to determine if I pay or sim). He got MVP, OROY, Pro Bowl for like 39k. Missed out on best QB and OPOY I guess. Seems like I don't always see those awards being given.

There was also no Heisman winner this year.

Just now, cddolphin said:

He was a rookie too. I tried for all five but 6 of my season games were simmed (since I flip a coin to determine if I pay or sim). He got MVP, OROY, Pro Bowl for like 39k. Missed out on best QB and OPOY I guess. Seems like I don't always see those awards being given.

There was also no Heisman winner this year.

No Heisman? Really? I have never seen that. It usually shows up in the newsweek 14 or 15 and stays until the regular season is over

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

No Heisman? Really? I have never seen that. It usually shows up in the newsweek 14 or 15 and stays until the regular season is over

Nope. I check every week and keep track on my phone. No Heisman. There were also only 8 "notable" prospects throughout the year this season. It's the 2019 season too so it's not like I'm 30 years in. It's been odd.

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Nope. I check every week and keep track on my phone. No Heisman. There were also only 8 "notable" prospects throughout the year this season. It's the 2019 season too so it's not like I'm 30 years in. It's been odd.

Sorry to say but your game is dead. My condolences 

• 1 month later...

MKnight does them for NBA and right now NCAA, I tried a couple in NBA. Does anyone have any interest in following a Madden CFM? It would be a ton of work so I don't know if I even want to do it. But I'm thinking about it with interesting rules in terms of players on the team since drafting is so predictable. 

2 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

MKnight does them for NBA and right now NCAA, I tried a couple in NBA. Does anyone have any interest in following a Madden CFM? It would be a ton of work so I don't know if I even want to do it. But I'm thinking about it with interesting rules in terms of players on the team since drafting is so predictable. 

I'd follow.

1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

tag me so I know you're replying dummie

cupcake, what draft restrictions? It is going to take forever to do cupcake with limited draft picks ugh

Cupcake roster.

- You can never have more than 10 draft picks in any given year.

- You can never have more than two 1st round picks in a single draft.  

- You're limited to 1 trade down in every draft.

- You can never trade up.  

- You can only trade 2 players per season for draft picks.  

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Cupcake roster.

- You can never have more than 10 draft picks in any given year.

- You can never have more than two 1st round picks in a single draft.  

- You're limited to 1 trade down in every draft.

- You can never trade up.  

- You can only trade 2 players per season for draft picks.  

my god

Archived