Madden 18

bucsfan333

On 7/27/2017 at 2:18 PM, MKnight82 said:

How the heck is Johnathan Allen the lowest rated rookie first rounder?  I mean give me a break.  

Tied for Charles Harris, who is listed as a LB 9_9

Mitch Trubisky is a 77 OVR, higher than Jabril Peppers and Reuben Foster..

On 7/29/2017 at 5:52 PM, hornbybrown said:

Any word on if there is any kind of expansion mode or create a team mode finally coming back. I miss the days of PS2 when I could create the Hornby Red Devils and start out with a terrible team. I loved building my own team from scratch 

Cupcake roster FTW!

On 7/29/2017 at 5:52 PM, hornbybrown said:

Any word on if there is any kind of expansion mode or create a team mode finally coming back. I miss the days of PS2 when I could create the Hornby Red Devils and start out with a terrible team. I loved building my own team from scratch 

Probably not :(

7 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Tied for Charles Harris, who is listed as a LB 9_9

Mitch Trubisky is a 77 OVR, higher than Jabril Peppers and Reuben Foster..

They used to give player's ratings before the draft. Then people complained. So they base their ratings a lot closer to draft position.

The only decent feature this year so far is being able to start a franchise with updated stats from any point in the season.  So if it's week 15 and your team is out of the playoffs, you can start a franchise and have updated stats and record.  That is actually SUPER nice, and I have to give credit for that one. 

On 7/30/2017 at 9:52 AM, hornbybrown said:

It was our team. 

I remember we drafted a 6'4" 270 pound running back with like 95 speed. 

And Max Forbes 4th round ILB hall of fame bound. 

16 hours ago, stallyns said:

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2017/madden-18-soundtrack?utm_campaign=mad18_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_madden18soundtrack&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=33840&ts=1501707542867

Madden 18 soundtrack

Meek Mill, Imagine Dragons, Big Sean w/Migos, Steve Aoki, Rick Ross and Kendrick Lamar

less country more hip hop

Wow. Pretty good tracklist. 

Seeing Joyner Lucas, Logic, Big Boi, & Joey Bada$$ on there is sweet.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:30 AM, Kiwibrown said:

It was our team. 

I remember we drafted a 6'4" 270 pound running back with like 95 speed. 

And Max Forbes 4th round ILB hall of fame bound. 

Old Max Forbes loved to intercept those curl routes he had over 40 of them, not bad for a ILB

I remember when Madden soundtracks weren't dominated by hip-hop.  Hate that music.  It would be nice if they tried something radical like an even split between genres of music.  Whatever.  Looks like I'll be muting the main page for like the 8th consecutive year.  Madden 04-06 actually tried to have VARIOUS music instead of all one crappy genre.  I'm not about to ask for music that only I like, but I think it's pretty crappy when they make soundtracks of all one genre or close to it. 

On 8/2/2017 at 10:39 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

The only decent feature this year so far is being able to start a franchise with updated stats from any point in the season.  So if it's week 15 and your team is out of the playoffs, you can start a franchise and have updated stats and record.  That is actually SUPER nice, and I have to give credit for that one. 

Yes.. Although we've been requesting this for 10 years over on OS.

Archived