Week 6 Other Games List

MrCincinnati

Ok, so you could make an argument that the Bengals are back in the playoff picture, and you would be right. I'm still going to do it the way I've done it the past few weeks, but I'll add what games you should pay attention to from a Bengals fan perspective, as well as my take on who to root for.

GAME RANKINGS

14. Browns vs Texans

13. Giants vs Broncos

12. Dolphins vs Falcons

11. 49ers vs Redskins

10. Bears vs Ravens

9. Buccaneers vs Cardinals

8. Chargers vs Raiders

7. Colts vs Titans

6. Patriots vs Jets

5. Lions vs Saints

4. Packers vs Vikings

3. Steelers vs Chiefs

2. Rams vs Jaguars

1. Eagles vs Panthers

GAMES OF IMPORTANCE

1 o clock

1.Bears vs Ravens - Go Bears
2.Patriots vs Jets - Go Jets
3.Dolphins vs Falcons - Go Falcons
4.Browns vs Texans - Go Browns

4 o clock

1.Steelers vs Chiefs - Go Chiefs
2.Rams vs Jaguars - Go Rams
3.Chargers vs Raiders - Go Chargers

SNF

Giants vs Broncos - Go Giants

MNF

Colts vs Titans - Go Colts

POWER RANKINGS

1.Chiefs 5-0
2.Packers 4-1
3.Falcons 3-1
4.Eagles 4-1 (+3)
5.Panthers 4-1 (+4)
6.Broncos 3-1 (-2)
7.Patriots 3-2 (+4)
8.Lions 3-2 (-2)
9.Redskins 2-2 (+1)
10.Seahawks 3-2 (+4)
11.Bills 3-2 (-3)
12.Rams 3-2
13.Jaguars 3-2 (+9)
14.Steelers 3-2 (-9)
15.Cowboys 2-3
16.Texans 2-3 (-3)
17.Vikings 3-2 (+1)
18.Saints 2-2 (+2)
19.Raiders 2-3 (-3)
20.Buccaneers 2-2 (-1)
21.Titans 2-3 (-4)
22.Ravens 3-2 (+1)
23.Jets 3-2 (+1)
24.Bengals 2-3 (+1)
25.Dolphins 2-2 (+1)
26.Cardinals 2-3 (-5)
27.Colts 2-3 (+2)
28.Chargers 1-4
29.Bears 1-4 (-2)
30.49ers 0-5 (+1)
31.Giants 0-5 (-1)
32.Browns 0-5

11 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Funny how the Jets and Bills were seen to be tanking.  Both 3-2

Jets have beat Cleveland, Miami and Jacksonville.  I think they're frauds.  With their upcoming schedule, would not surprise me to see them 3-7 before their bye.

Bills on the other hand.  They do some things well.  Well enough to win some games, but probably not more than 8.  They have some offensive issues, especially if they have to play from behind.  

6 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

So I'm definitely in the minority here but I think the Browns upset the Texans...

Any particular reason why?  The Texans just put up 34 on a far far far superior Chiefs defense.  Kizer is garbage, they can't run the ball, their best WRs are hurt, and it's in Houston.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

Any particular reason why?  The Texans just put up 34 on a far far far superior Chiefs defense.  Kizer is garbage, they can't run the ball, their best WRs are hurt, and it's in Houston.

Yes:

1. Kizer is benched.  Kevin Hogan will get the start.  I watched the Jets-Browns game and the Browns should have been up 17-0 (Or at least 9-0) in that game in the first half.  Kizer threw 2 red zone INTs and Zane missed a chip shot FG.  Their kicker still sucks, but Kizer isn't there anymore.
  2. Jamie Collins is back for the Browns D and Garrett looked good in his first game last week.
  3. Texans are now without JJ Watt and Witney Mercilus.  Clowney is hobbled as well.  The Texans secondary is not that good, and the Browns OLine is.  Hogan with time and Hue scheming, I could see the Browns putting up points in this game.

Browns might not win, but I think it'll be closer than people think.  Or I'm just dead wrong...

5 hours ago, theJ said:

Jets have beat Cleveland, Miami and Jacksonville.  I think they're frauds.  With their upcoming schedule, would not surprise me to see them 3-7 before their bye.

Bills on the other hand.  They do some things well.  Well enough to win some games, but probably not more than 8.  They have some offensive issues, especially if they have to play from behind.  

That wasn't my point.  the players aren't tanking.  The Jets could win ZERO more games, but preseason they were said to be throwing in the towel.  The Bills have been a pleasant surprise, from a league perspective.

40 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Yes:

1. Kizer is benched.  Kevin Hogan will get the start.  I watched the Jets-Browns game and the Browns should have been up 17-0 (Or at least 9-0) in that game in the first half.  Kizer threw 2 red zone INTs and Zane missed a chip shot FG.  Their kicker still sucks, but Kizer isn't there anymore.
  2. Jamie Collins is back for the Browns D and Garrett looked good in his first game last week.
  3. Texans are now without JJ Watt and Witney Mercilus.  Clowney is hobbled as well.  The Texans secondary is not that good, and the Browns OLine is.  Hogan with time and Hue scheming, I could see the Browns putting up points in this game.

Browns might not win, but I think it'll be closer than people think.  Or I'm just dead wrong...

If the Browns stay within 20, it'll be closer than I think.

50 minutes ago, theJ said:

Too soon

Not anymore.  I think we need to beat them in regulation.  they are 2-0 against the AFCN in overtime.

As for the Jets, anyone see the bizarre "fumble" that gave NE a touchback?  Absolute BS.  And to top it off, two DBs made contact with an official (#21 was one) and yet, no flag.  Somewhere, Adam Jones just launched a bottle at his TV

Archived