Rockets trade James Harden to Nets

beekay414

20 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Is it a roster good enough to make the playoffs in the west w/o a full training camp together? Probably not, but it's also not that bad comparatively speaking.

There ain't no way in hell that team is making the playoffs this year especially with guys like Wall, Oladipo, and Cousin's injury histories. 

Poor Knicks. That’s all I can think of right now. KD and Kyrie went to Brooklyn over the Knicks two offseasons ago and on the day they both play the Harden trade happens. Haha feels like Brooklyn is trolling.

I love the trade for Harden. KD and Harden at worst will dominate and at best Kyrie eventually get over what he dealing with comes back and make this team nuclear. Kyrie and Harden both are capable of 10+ assists and getting to the hoop any time they want. Harden shooting 1,000 FT which will be a bonus. Easy money. We know Harden and Kyrie can go off at any time and if Kyrie is cold Harden can get hot. If Harden is cold Kyrie can get hold. KD don’t need to volume shoot to drop 30. Plus he can focus more on defense now Allen isn’t there. Then he can also really take things easy since Harden can take the load and come playoff time Harden won’t have to worry about wearing down because he has KD and Kyrie. Harris is going to get all of the wide open 3’s now. He is going to make it rain. Same with Brown and Shamet who are both 3 and D guys. 

20 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

rockets had a team worse than that at they were nearly a playoff team.  remember the kevin martin rockets?

The West is a completely different animal this year though. You're currently 14/15 in the conference and I don't see you beating out the Lakers, Clippers, Nuggets, Jazz, Blazers, Suns, Mavericks, Warriors, and Pelicans for a playoff spot. Hell one of those 9 teams isn't even going to make it. 

I would like to have known how or if Dindwiddie would’ve been involved in this trade had he not gotten injured. Would’ve been real interesting. 

Man I really wanted LeVert to stay. One of favourite players. Allen is a FA after this year, if I’m not mistaken. So not sure if he would’ve resigned as he would’ve commanded quite a big contract 

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Called Harden to the Nets yesterday after he called his guys trash. Going to be a very entertaining team to watch.  Coaches and players suck at defense though

Yeah, I'm very interested to see how it all plays out in Brooklyn. Durant, Harden, and Kyrie are all at their best when they're on the ball. And Kyrie has proven to be the biggest diva in the league, with Harden proving to be a diva to a lesser extent over the past couple of seasons. Kyrie had issues deferring to LeBron James and now the Nets are going to ask him to be option #3 behind Durant and Harden. With a rookie head coach in Nash who Irving clearly already doesn't respect as evident by his recent refusal to play in games in order to attend family birthday parties. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I really like this nets team now. I don’t care about the rest of the players. Harden is still a franchise star. I think they win the title. 

I very genuinely believe they got worse. They can at least withstand Kyrie's drama now but Jarrett Allen was their meal ticket imo 

Celtics and Bucks have the defenders to match up and outrebound them. Obviously you don't lock all of them down but you don't need to. They're gonna have to outgun every game which they can do. But we'll see. Playoffs are a min away

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I really like this nets team now. I don’t care about the rest of the players. Harden is still a franchise star. I think they win the title. 

I like the Cavaliers young core of Garland/Sexton/Okoro/Allen. Now you guys just need to tank enough to land Cunningham, Kuminga, or Mobley and you guys will have one of the better young cores in the league. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I like the Cavaliers young core of Garland/Sexton/Okoro/Allen. Now you guys just need to tank enough to land Cunningham, Kuminga, or Mobley and you guys will have one of the better young cores in the league. 

Idk if they will. I'm not even sure who the worst team will be come year's end. For the first time in a long time, there are truly no clear cut god awful **** teams you know will be picking top 3 

• Like 1

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Idk if they will. I'm not even sure who the worst team will be come year's end. For the first time in a long time, there are truly no clear cut god awful **** teams you know will be picking top 3 

The only team I'm pretty confident will finish bottom 3 is Detroit after that it gets a little hazy. Cavaliers should miss the playoffs though and be in a prime position to add another young stud to their core in an absolutely stacked draft class. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The only team I'm pretty confident will finish bottom 3 is Detroit after that it gets a little hazy. Cavaliers should miss the playoffs though and be in a prime position to add another young stud to their core in an absolutely stacked draft class. 

They've been competitive in most games, though. But it is true, they do have the worst roster in the league