Rockets trade James Harden to Nets

beekay414

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Agreed re: depth but Prince is downright bad

What I don't get it that LeVert had no leash with the second unit and was an immense success. I hated Dinwiddie in the starting lineup and thought he should come off the bench for Brown, who is now starting.

Harden is not coming off the bench so I largely think this is bad and congested until Dinwiddie comes back to lead the second unit with Joe Harris

I don't watch every Nets game but I thought Prince was a fine enough as a Hawk 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nets are definitely going to have problems defending, but if they can get someone like Ariza and a decent big defender, they should still be lethal. 

Let's stop with the Celtics and Bucks have the defenders to stop them. Those three are going to get theirs and more importantly, now Harden can finally just be a bystander in tight playoff games with no pressure. KD and Kyrie can handle the scoring and play making down the stretch while Harden starts to get a bit tight. 

But the dude better not start moving more than he did in Houston. And that part I don't know if he is willing to do. 

The only one with any ability to play off the ball consistently is KD so I do think the Cs/Bucks have defenders and length in a playoff series. I been watching sports long enough to never guarantee a playoff win but it just ain't as cut and dry as you want to believe. Smart/Jaylen/Jayson and Giannis/Middleton/Jrue with Theis and Lopez behind them are straight up as good as it gets in the nba imo 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

The only one with any ability to play off the ball consistently is KD so I do think the Cs/Bucks have defenders and length in a playoff series. I been watching sports long enough to never guarantee a playoff win but it just ain't as cut and dry as you want to believe. Smart/Jaylen/Jayson and Giannis/Middleton/Jrue with Theis and Lopez behind them are straight up as good as it gets in the nba imo 

Let them have their moment.

• Like 1

Am I alone in thinking this will blow up in the Nets face like the KG/Truth trade? Granted the timeframe and type of implosion will be different but this trade man. Let's put a hyper competitive guy with the most aloof and unreliable superstar we can find and then add a lazy bum who purposely got out of basketball shape to push a trade through and see what we get!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I didn't say they were unbeatable. I'm talking about you saying those two teams have the defenders to stop them.

No one is stopping KD from doing a damn thing. Giannis can match him with his length and that's a good match up, but anyone from the Celtics? Nah, KD is cooking them. 

Harden is also pretty unstoppable until the 4th quarter. Best bet is to somehow get him to have the ball and let him make the decisions. He flat out was useless against both Lakers and Thunder last postseason in the close 4th quarter games. CP3 and Gordon carried the heavy load in the 2018 postseason in crunch time and now he lucks out playing with KD and Kyrie. 

Nets defense though looks terrible on paper. Bucks can score with them and Celtics can beat them in some shootouts to. But stopping them? Yeah, not happening, especially with how the Bucks defend the pick and roll and three point shot. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I didn't say they were unbeatable. I'm talking about you saying those two teams have the defenders to stop them.

No one is stopping KD from doing a damn thing. Giannis can match him with his length and that's a good match up, but anyone from the Celtics? Nah, KD is cooking them. 

Harden is also pretty unstoppable until the 4th quarter. Best bet is to somehow get him to have the ball and let him make the decisions. He flat out was useless against both Lakers and Thunder last postseason in the close 4th quarter games. CP3 and Gordon carried the heavy load in the 2018 postseason in crunch time and now he lucks out playing with KD and Kyrie. 

Nets defense though looks terrible on paper. Bucks can score with them and Celtics can beat them in some shootouts to. But stopping them? Yeah, not happening, especially with how the Bucks defend the pick and roll and three point shot. 

nobody here said they are stopping them from scoring. i said the celtics have defenders to match up lol 

that don't mean the celtics are gonna lock down three elite scorers in a modern nba (if kyrie even plays)