Rockets trade James Harden to Nets

beekay414

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cool, don't even need to give up all that many draft picks. Those three alone with a pick could have likely gotten this done. Not sure the thinking behind this for Houston. 

Oh well, trade Tucker to the Warriors now you cowards! 

NO TRADE TUCKER TO BOSTON, HIS BLUE COLLAR WORK ETHIC FITS IN PERFECTLY, not like over there in ur finesse tech world

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Does anyone  have any details on which picks the rockets are getting, specifically, other than a 2022 Bucks 1st?

We are already going to either get our pick in the top 4, or Miami's 2021 1st as well as the Blazers 2021 1st. 

Even years are the picks your getting. Odd years are the swaps. 

I don't really see how this was bad for Houston.  They had a guy who essentially quit on the team and was toxic in the locker room. They pretty much had to trade him, so they ended up with Oladipo, Exum, four first round picks, and four first round pick swaps.  I get that it's James Harden, but they were limited in teams to trade him to.  Hopefully they can hit on some of those first rounders.

Wall, Oladipo, Tucker, Wood, Cousins, Gordon, House, etc is a solid team.

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

People definitely want Love, he's still an accomplished shooter, I just can't imagine anyone giving up much for him at this point with his broken down body 

He can’t stay healthy and has a terrible contract. They’ve been trying to move him for years. He even demanded a trade last year and teams told us we had to give up a 1st to move him. So he’s not going anywhere until his contract year. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh well, trade Tucker to the Warriors now you cowards! 

Oubre + a pick for Tucker? I'm sure that would be the dream lol. And if you guys can keep him beyond this season, that defense b/w Klay (assuming he comes back fully healthy), Tucker, Draymond, Wiseman and even *gulp* Wiggins would be scary...