Week 19 - GDT - Divisional round - Buccaneers (12-5) @ Saints (13-4)

3 hours ago, jcvoodoo said:

I haven't read every post but I think if Lombardi leaves, here's a question :   Can Drew Brees become the new QB coach?

Why would he take the pay cut?  He's going to be making a lot more money broadcasting so I think he's going to give that a real shot first.  I think if he just doesn't enjoy it or he ends up missing being a part of a team then he might try to come back and be a coach, but it won't be for a few years.

4 hours ago, jcvoodoo said:

I haven't read every post but I think if Lombardi leaves, here's a question :   Can Drew Brees become the new QB coach?

I don't think this will ever happen. I can't really think of any great players that transitioned to coaching. It's typically not in their DNA. 

25 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

I don't think this will ever happen. I can't really think of any great players that transitioned to coaching. It's typically not in their DNA. 

Mike Vrabel and Deion Sanders right off the top of my head.

On 1/25/2021 at 10:58 AM, Raves said:

Mike Vrabel and Deion Sanders right off the top of my head.

Deion? I wouldn't really call that a "transition". He's been out of the league a long time.
Not arguing, it just kinda struck me a funny ;)