Jaguars hiring Urban Meyer as HC

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

No need to feel bad for us. We aren’t even the most inept franchise in the division as of now lol

Luckily for us, Trevor Lawrence is on the way. 

And a whole new coaching staff too.  I guess the GM is part of the old guard, but it seems like Urban Meyer is going to be calling most of the shots either way.  Let's hope he can change the culture.

• Like 1

I have to admit to being kind out of the loop on the whole Chris Doyle situation.  Here is a video where the guy does a great job of describing what the issues with Doyle were, and I was surprised to hear that the issues were very recent.  Based on what this guy says, it's a good thing they got rid of him. 

For Jaguars fans out there, I would also encourage you to follow this young man's channel.  He is just getting things started, but I really like his style.  he is a soft-spoken and genuine guy who seems to really be into the Jaguars.  I hope we can help make him a success!

18 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I have to admit to being kind out of the loop on the whole Chris Doyle situation.  Here is a video where the guy does a great job of describing what the issues with Doyle were, and I was surprised to hear that the issues were very recent.  Based on what this guy says, it's a good thing they got rid of him. 

For Jaguars fans out there, I would also encourage you to follow this young man's channel.  He is just getting things started, but I really like his style.  he is a soft-spoken and genuine guy who seems to really be into the Jaguars.  I hope we can help make him a success!

So your saying you made a whole long post comparing Eric and Chris and how more latitude is being afforded to Eric without evening knowing the facts behind the Chris situation. Than also brought up half the staff was black. Which doesn't make sense to even bring up. Kinda weird to defend or compare situations without knowing the situation. That's very interesting to say the least.  

Chris was a dumb hire point blank and no he shouldn't be afforded any latitude right now or in near future. 

• Like 5