Jaguars hiring Urban Meyer as HC

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

@.Buzz, would you rather see them replace the LT and RG through the draft or with more experienced free agents?  I've been thinking it would be nice to have rookies who could be around for their whole career just like Trevor.

Spend that FA money on guys to fill those spots. Keep TLaw clean

• Like 1

So I find this interesting from his wiki page

When Meyer got his first head coaching position at Bowling Green, he took trips to visit John L. Smith and Scott Linehan at Louisville, Randy Walker and Kevin Wilson at Northwestern, Bill Snyder at Kansas State, Joe Tiller and Jim Chaney at Purdue, and Rich Rodriguez at West Virginia, all of whom ran some version of the spread offense.[32]

I'm sorry Jaguars fans.  You hate to see a team continue to make terrible decisions, and hiring a college coach without any NFL experience as a head coach in the NFL is a terrible decision.

The bright side is that college head coaches fizzle out really quickly, so maybe Lawrence won't be completely ruined by the time the next head coach comes. 

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm sorry Jaguars fans.  You hate to see a team continue to make terrible decisions, and hiring a college coach without any NFL experience as a head coach in the NFL is a terrible decision.

The bright side is that college head coaches fizzle out really quickly, so maybe Lawrence won't be completely ruined by the time the next head coach comes. 

I mean it is sad they could of had anyone like anyone would run at  the chance to work with lawrence.