Future QB Discussion

G08

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

They were mentioned in an ESPN article.

Maybe Pederson will turn them off of Wentz, but desperation is a hell of a drug.

It's hard to make sense of the whole mess in Philly right now.  They apparently fired Pederson because he was unwilling to continue working with Wentz, so they fired the only coach in franchise history to ever win a SB for them to take their player's side and then hired a new HC that worked with his previous OC under which he had the most success, and now they want to ship him out of town?  What the hell is happening?  Howie Roseman seems like a real idiot.

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Unfortunately, I keep thinking the same thing for the Bears.  It's like going to a dance alone, hoping to meet a female when you get there.  Then, when you get there, just about everybody is already paired up except for that 300 pounder who keeps making eyes at you. 

CAREFUL... that's how @WindyCitymet his wife!!

I kid, big dawg, I kid 😘

47 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I was joking. Although I am 6'5" 320lbs so we may also have different standards of thicc.

I agree that Wentz would be like picking up the last girl left at the bar. A pure desperation move made by a sad little GM.

LOL.  I never pictured you as a huge dude.

I remember I online chatted with guy in a coaching forum for years and he was obsessed with all things O line.   I pictured him as a big guy and when I finally met him in IRL he was like 5'6 and 140 lbs.

It was really funny to me.   He used to go to the C.O.O.L. (higher level O line) clinics all the time with all these monsters.   Really stood out.

One of strangest most brilliant guys I ever met.   Very quirky, but a literal genius.   I held a youth football clinic years ago and invited him to be a speaker.   Nobody wanted to hear him because he was small, but he went out and gave one of the best speeches on teaching generally anyone has ever heard.   Guys were absolutely blown away by it.   It was amazing. 

Wish I had it recorded.  But one of coaches was a paranoid dude and insisted there by no recordings of the sessions in order for him to come (and then that guy doesn't even show up).   I should have recorded them, but I had nothing with me to do it.   This was before phones had good recording built in.  

Unfortunately he died a few years ago.