Future QB Discussion

G08

13 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

If Pace trades a 1st for Wentz then I'll just say it right now...**** him and he's the worst GM!

I still have faith that Pace is not this dumb...please don't be this dumb Pace 🙏

Knowing Pace it is probably two 1sts and a 3rd, and he is probably bidding against himself.

• Like 2

He has worse overall statistical production in this offense than Mitch Trubisky. Apparently he was a whiny little diva as well in Philly.

So, of course, Pace is going to bid against himself and overpay for him.

@WindyCity I can stomach bringing Wentz here as a swing at the position (especially because this likely will be Pace/Nagy's last chance), but if we are burning 1st and/or multiple high draft picks, I hope they both get launched in to the sun.

8 minutes ago, G08 said:

He has worse overall statistical production in this offense than Mitch Trubisky. Apparently he was a whiny little diva as well in Philly.

So, of course, Pace is going to bid against himself and overpay for him.

@WindyCity I can stomach bringing Wentz here as a swing at the position (especially because this likely will be Pace/Nagy's last chance), but if we are burning 1st and/or multiple high draft picks, I hope they both get launched in to the sun.

I would take his stat lines over Mitch's, but his year last year was worse than the bottom end of Mitch.

I floated the idea of Wentz a while ago...I still feel he can be a really good QB in the league but that comes with the caveat that we have to protect him way better that Philly ever did...now for me with his contract Philly need to eat a good chuck of that money and he needs to be open to a restructure of that deal...Philly also needs to be willing to take Foles off our hands...the draft pick can't be the 1st or 2nd for this year because frankly if you draft for him your first two draft picks better be OTs...

With all that said I am praying that I get traded to Indy...playing indoors...back with Reich behind a quality OL sounds like a far better fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I floated the idea of Wentz a while ago...I still feel he can be a really good QB in the league but that comes with the caveat that we have to protect him way better that Philly ever did...now for me with his contract Philly need to eat a good chuck of that money and he needs to be open to a restructure of that deal...Philly also needs to be willing to take Foles off our hands...the draft pick can't be the 1st or 2nd for this year because frankly if you draft for him your first two draft picks better be OTs...

With all that said I am praying that I get traded to Indy...playing indoors...back with Reich behind a quality OL sounds like a far better fit.

Rumour is at least a 1st and one Chicago radio guy is saying it may be 2 1sts.

Thank God we didn’t fire Pace.