Future QB Discussion

G08

This type of move was always going to happen.

Can we please have a better plan than we have had in the past?

Can we please finally realize that there are 5 QBs in the league that can thrive with a mediocre line.

Can we please get some more speed because this QB can actually spin it deep.

2 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

This type of move was always going to happen.

Can we please have a better plan than we have had in the past?

Can we please finally realize that there are 5 QBs in the league that can thrive with a mediocre line.

Can we please get some more speed because this QB can actually spin it deep.

Where will they get speed from? They'll have to use their one top 120 pick on OL

John Ross sucks

12 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Where will they get speed from? They'll have to use their one top 120 pick on OL

John Ross sucks

They will have a 2nd and 3rd if the rumors hold up. One or both of those will likely need to be on OTs.

The speed will likely have to come from hitting later in the draft or finding a reasonably priced free agent.

26 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

John Ross sucks

12 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

They will have a 2nd and 3rd if the rumors hold up. One or both of those will likely need to be on OTs.

The speed will likely have to come from hitting later in the draft or finding a reasonably priced free agent.

Nelson Agholor. Wentz and he had some chemistry in Philly.

Just now, WindyCity said:

He is coming off a great year on Oakland. I doubt we can afford him unless Robinson bolts.

I don't see Robinson coming back if we do make a move for Wentz.

1. Mooney

2. Agholor

3. Miller/Ridley/Rookie

TE - Kmet

Jeffery/Ertz/Agholor were his top three targets his "MVP" season.

15 minutes ago, G08 said:

I don't see Robinson coming back if we do make a move for Wentz.

1. Mooney

2. Agholor

3. Miller/Ridley/Rookie

TE - Kmet

Jeffery/Ertz/Agholor were his top three targets his "MVP" season.

That obviously wouldn’t be great but could work.

The OL has me way more concerned.

There are definitely speed options available in the FA market, even options that won't break the bank.

Sammy Watkins could be a decent #3 with speed, but durability issues. If the Chiefs want him back, he likely stays there, but they have drafted WRs recently so he could be on the outside looking in.

John Ross has been discussed.

Will Fuller will be a free agent, but also has injury concerns and we may be priced out.

Breshad Perriman probably comes cheap and has had some production.

Agholor would be a good get. He's a fiery competitor and a good locker room presence, which would be great to have on the offensive side of the ball.

Curtis Samuel is a guy who underperformed a little bit in Carolina, but he would definitely be on the radar for me.

Isaiah McKenzie was becoming more involved to finish to the year and should be affordable.

David Moore from Seattle has also seen a lot of reps and could be poised for a larger role.

Dede Westbrook is another Jags receiver coming off a season ending injury. It was an ACL tear so who knows if he retains his speed, but he should be cheap and it seems questionable Jacksonville will bring him back.

Tim Patrick is a big boy with above average speed for his size, could be an intriguing addition.

Marvin Hall will be a FA again.

Vyncint Smith is bigger like Tim Patrick, with a faster 40, and had some sleeper appeal in past years.

Byron Pringle knows the KC offense and could be a target as well.

Edited by chisoxguy7

46 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

There are definitely speed options available in the FA market, even options that won't break the bank.

Sammy Watkins could be a decent #3 with speed, but durability issues. If the Chiefs want him back, he likely stays there, but they have drafted WRs recently so he could be on the outside looking in.

John Ross has been discussed.

Will Fuller will be a free agent, but also has injury concerns and we may be priced out.

Breshad Perriman probably comes cheap and has had some production.

Agholor would be a good get. He's a fiery competitor and a good locker room presence, which would be great to have on the offensive side of the ball.

Curtis Samuel is a guy who underperformed a little bit in Carolina, but he would definitely be on the radar for me.

Isaiah McKenzie was becoming more involved to finish to the year and should be affordable.

David Moore from Seattle has also seen a lot of reps and could be poised for a larger role.

DEDE WESTBROOK is another Jags receiver coming off a season ending injury. It was an ACL tear so who knows if he retains his speed, but he should be cheap and it seems questionable Jacksonville will bring him back.

Tim Patrick is a big boy with above average speed for his size, could be an intriguing addition.

Marvin Hall will be a FA again.

Vyncint Smith is bigger like Tim Patrick, with a faster 40, and had some sleeper appeal in past years.

Byron Pringle knows the KC offense and could be a target as well.

Watkins has been disappointing ever since leaving Buffalo but he has talent and would likely be cheap.

Out of all those guys Will Fuller would be my choice but will probably be out of our price range

Would be fine with Agholor too if we end up with Wentz

I am also intrigued by Samuel and Westbrook

If they get Wentz though I think they'll try and convince or find a way to keep ARob then use a mid to late round pick to add some more speed besides Mooney

Edited by topwop1