I want QB Mathew Stafford here, but how much would it cost to get him?

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

The division should be better next year unless Dak leaves, Barkey will be back for the NYG but, I don’t think the schedule next year is that much harder. It doesn’t get much harder than the AFC North & NFC West in those 8 games. We went 3-5 in those 8 games in 2020.

Of our 10 losses (including the playoff game) 5 of them came vs the AFCN & NFCW. Then we lost two to the Giants and we shouldn’t have lost either of those. Turnovers lost us both of those games & the Detroit game/a bad penalty by Chase and missed FG.

We play the chiefs chargers I believe the raiders will have a better QB next year. I think those are 3 real teams to worry about them we play Brady the saints I expect them to figure out their QB position and actually upgrade breese and Rhule is going to get his QB so I just I think we have a tougher schedule. Plus we play a 1st place schedule so the flex games are against top teams and I just I think it’s going to be a real measure. 

2 hours ago, taylor made said:

Welcome to playoff football. If it wasn't gonna be Brady that shredded us, it would be Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees or Patrick Mahomes.

Yes of course. Elite QB play is so important sadly, they’re hard to find and there are very few of them.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So, a trade could happen in the next 5 weeks.

Yeah there’s no way they eat that on their books. It’s soupy scheme fit. Yes you can adjust the scheme but we clearly saw the difference with Taylor moving around compared to the other guys playing more pocket how effective the game flow improved. Stafford will sling it and we def need that in this scheme but I think mobility at that position is what will maximize the scheme

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

We play the chiefs chargers I believe the raiders will have a better QB next year. I think those are 3 real teams to worry about them we play Brady the saints I expect them to figure out their QB position and actually upgrade breese and Rhule is going to get his QB so I just I think we have a tougher schedule. Plus we play a 1st place schedule so the flex games are against top teams and I just I think it’s going to be a real measure. 

I bet it’s about equally as tough as it was this year except that our division will be better if Dak comes back but the Giants will be better w/ Barkley returning.

I don’t think the Saints will be as good next year, I’m pretty sure they have cap issues. The Tampa game is probably a loss but We almost beat them with Heinicke who was out of football for years before we signed him August & Tampa is going to lose FAs, they can’t keep that entire team together. I am not concerned about the Panthers unless they get Watson. I don’t not share you’re love affair with Matt Rhule, we would’ve beaten the Panthers this year if the refs didn’t screw us and w/ Haskins & Heinicke splitting the game snaps at QB.

20 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I bet it’s about equally as tough as it was this year except that our division will be better if Dak comes back but the Giants will be better w/ Barkley returning.

I don’t think the Saints will be as good next year, I’m pretty sure they have cap issues. The Tampa game is probably a loss but We almost beat them with Heinicke who was out of football for years before we signed him August & Tampa is going to lose FAs, they can’t keep that entire team together. I am not concerned about the Panthers unless they get Watson. I don’t not share you’re love affair with Matt Rhule, we would’ve beaten the Panthers this year if the refs didn’t screw us and w/ Haskins & Heinicke splitting the game snaps at QB.

I can see that I just think Payton will find a guy he’s a great coach and I just idk where they go but we will see but I get what your saying too