Update: (There was no search. You dreamed it) Shane Bowen is DC.

KingTitan

55 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

What this ignores is the long stretch of games we played without Butler and Jackson.

We started 2019 as one of the only teams in NFL history to allow so few points but start like 2-4 or whatever it was we were before Tannehill took over. I forget what the exact record we set or come close to setting was, but I know it was related to points allowed.

The defense died, as you'd expect, when we had to play two replacement level players at starting CB positions for most of the 2nd half of the season.

The defense didn't get hot to end the year, it just got Adoree back which helped stop the bleeding some that was caused by both his and Butler's absence.

We were on track for a top 5 defense without losing them.

we finished top 3 in points allowed and top 10 in yards in 2018 and likely would've been similar without injury issues in 2019- as it was we finished just outside the top 10 in points despite the injuries. i think DVOA is generally unkind to pees' bend-but-don't-break style but it was pretty damn effective for us.

Edited by -Hope-