Jets hire HC Robert Saleh

Bianconero

46 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah I thought 1 was loud, 6 and a newborn coming? He’s gonna be sleeping at 1 Jets Drive during the season. 

I have 2 boys 5 and 7 and I thought I was crazy doing this. Then you times it by 3 with 1 on the way. Ya I would take a pass on that. LOL

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Saleh has plan for 2 years or so regarding offense.  That means Greg Knapp should be in line for OC if LaFleur gets HC gig.  It is good for offense continuity but Darnold potentially enters the contact year.

Jets still aren't out of wood. lol.

Where did you hear this about Knapp are are you just speculating?

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

speculation.  Knapp has OC experience.   Have to wait until the coaching staff is complete to recognize someone but for now, it is Knapp.

I thought I saw something that Atl fans were not overly fond of Knapp. I also can’t see a team poaching LaFleur after just one season. Our O will not be that good yet. But stranger things have happened. Usually not positive things for the Jets, though. 

2 minutes ago, xrade said:

I thought I saw something that Atl fans were not overly fond of Knapp. I also can’t see a team poaching LaFleur after just one season. Our O will not be that good yet. But stranger things have happened. Usually not positive things for the Jets, though. 

He is one of solid position coaches but as for OC, not much. 

Yeah never know with LaFleur.  Darnold turns around immediately and LaFleur is in hot topic.

6 hours ago, JetsandI said:

He is one of solid position coaches but as for OC, not much. 

Yeah never know with LaFleur.  Darnold turns around immediately and LaFleur is in hot topic.

Can’t the Jets deny him interviews if he goes from OC to OC?  It has to be promotional opportunities they can’t deny no?

12 hours ago, Heymangold said:

Can’t the Jets deny him interviews if he goes from OC to OC?  It has to be promotional opportunities they can’t deny no?

I talked about LaFleur being new head coach of other team next year. Knapp may be promoted to take LaFleur's spot as OC for Saleh.