Jets hire HC Robert Saleh

Bianconero

It's crazy to me that we didn't know most of these assistant coaching hires until they were literally published on the Jets website, including the DC.

Between this and the coaching search silence, this team has definitely tightened up with leaks.

Looking forward to seeing how the remaining defensive assistants fill out.

Now that all the jobs are filled I say we made the best/second best(I think Staley is the best but I see the argument for Saleh) hire. Texans, Eagles and Lions hires were underwhelming, Meyer is good and built a good staff but idk how his approach will work with pro players. Falcons hire is okay but not as impressive as Staley and Saleh. 

I liked Smith. I have a feeling he wanted to be too involved with the O for JD’s liking.

Meyer was a successful college coach but I question if he will be a successful NFL HC. In recent history, Saban, Kelly, and Petrino all failed. I don’t count Carroll because he was in NFL first. Rhule is still too new. Am I missing anyone?

Edited by xrade