Jets hire HC Robert Saleh

Bianconero

Just now, SDotNova said:

Yup. LaFleur is getting the tap on the shoulder. I don’t know Gary Brown but I’m happy as **** right now. 

former RB coach for Cowboys.  One of best RB coaches.  Mike McCarthy didn't retain him because he felt too much chummy between him and Zeke. 

• Like 1

Just now, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Like this hire. Really gives off that vibe that’ll he will be the coach of an entire football team not just focused on one side of the ball. Now we wait to see what he thinks of Darnold. 

"I think Sam's a really good Quarterback, he does a lot of things well, he gave us some trouble when we played him earlier this season"

I assume he will bring his 4-3 defense here? We'd only need to make minor adjustments for his scheme. When was the last time we had a 4-3 defense? 

Anyway, great hire, big fan of this guy and the energy he brings on the sideline. I think JD got it right and for the first time in a long time we got the cream of the crop candidate and have every fan from other teams applauding us for it.