Jets hire HC Robert Saleh

Bianconero

9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

It is in the air. But I am thinking the FO is leaning toward keeping Sam and loading up on helping him. Trading back perhaps and acquiring more valuable picks all while still getting a star player in the top 5 or so. 

The way I'm talking myself into is we are giving Sam a better system and much better weapons.  If he falters again then they have all season to scout and hand pick a QB who is coming into an improved OL and more weapons.  We have 2 firsts next year if we need to trade up.  But the issue with that is I don't see anyone who is a big name going into next year. We don't need a one year wonder.

Super happy with this hiring. Look at the intensity in Saleh's face. The energy he brings should help bring some new life into the entire franchise. Bowles had no energy. Gase looks like an alien (and coaches like one, too). Rex Ryan had energy but he was almost clown-like. Saleh is probably my favorite coach since Herm. Hopefully he pans out. If he does not, it won't be for a lack of work ethic I am sure.

Now let's fix the quarterback situation and win the draft!