Urban's Coaching Staff - News & Notes

.Buzz

Just now, Chops013 said:

I’d be for it. Seems to be a hot name connected to a handful of OC openings this year. Seems to be a rising star in coaching.

Yep.

Bucky just had glowing reviews on 1010 when Dempsey asked him about Brady. Apparently a young guy who's highly viewed in league circles. Very bright mind.

Not exactly the experience I expected, but on the offensive side of the ball with that being Urban's speciality, not too worried about that. 

On the defensive side however...

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Yep.

Bucky just had glowing reviews on 1010 when Dempsey asked him about Brady. Apparently a young guy who's highly viewed in league circles. Very bright mind.

Not exactly the experience I expected, but on the offensive side of the ball with that being Urban's speciality, not too worried about that. 

On the defensive side however...

I don’t want experience I want innovation.. which is to why the Jags have to get out of this set scheme of we have to do it this way.. because the league is doing it this way. We have to stop with this mindset. 

Edited by DuvalsKing

14 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I don’t want experience I want innovation.. which is to why the Jags have to get out of this set scheme of we have to do it this way.. because the league is doing it this way. We have to stop with this mindset. 

What? Who's saying it's one or the other?

Urban is brand new to the NFL and, rightfully, needs NFL coaching experience around him to help with the transition.