Urban's Coaching Staff - News & Notes

.Buzz

3 hours ago, pwny said:

I meant more so that there's no position coaches coming out as options on that side either. The defense, we've had rumors for practically every position. But there's nothing there for the offense. No lifer OL coach linked to us, no up and coming QB coach linked. Just a couple OCs with head coaching history and nothing else really.

would love to screw texas over and bring their New hire OL coach from Bama over LOL

I think Russ Callaway is someone who should be looked at as an analyst or position coach. He was up for PGC at LSU, but O hired the OC who wanted to bring his own guy with him. Freshman QBs really improved under Callaway. He’s still at LSU, but his wife has her family in Florida, so I’m sure she would have no problem convincing him to come to Jax. Young and exciting guy!

2 years at Alabama-analyst, 3-4 years as the OC/QBs at Samford, moved back to the SEC as Lead analyst at LSU

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/college/lsu/.amp/football/lsu-promoting-analyst-russ-callaway

• Like 1

Just now, Chops013 said:

Probably rules out Steve Addazio too.

Yep, I'd say so.

I mean, OL as a whole was solid this year (especially the interior), but Taylor's development is so pivotal. We need him to get back on track next year. Would've loved to see a new voice for him.