Rams sign Alec Ogletree to 4 year extension

RamRod

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Man the Rams love overpaying their defenders. Mark Barron makes 10 million a year, now ogletree.....

Meanwhile Aaron Donald's somewhere cursing Ogletree's name.

Donald, Trumaine Johnson, etc.

Interesting to say the least.

I swear I'm the only damn person who sees Ogletree's value. I've loved him since his rookie season, dude is a tackling machine and is great at getting to the point of the ball carrier. Let's not forget he was a 2nd team All-Pro on a 4-12 team last year. He's a LOT more deserving of his 4/42 extension than Tavon Austin was of his 4/42 extension at literally any point in time

5 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

I swear I'm the only damn person who sees Ogletree's value. I've loved him since his rookie season, dude is a tackling machine and is great at getting to the point of the ball carrier. Let's not forget he was a 2nd team All-Pro on a 4-12 team last year. He's a LOT more deserving of his 4/42 extension than Tavon Austin was of his 4/42 extension at literally any point in time

You're not.

I see it too.  He also has more splash plays than any other ILB since 2014.  

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Oh yeah Trumaine Johnson too....Damn it rams pay your good players and not your awful Gimmick WRs and medicore LBs.

We can't pay Johnson. The deadline passed. The new coaching staff didn't want to pay him until they saw him in the new scheme. I trust Wade Phillips to know who to keep for his scheme.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You're not.

I see it too.  He also has more splash plays than any other ILB since 2014.  

It's not like you're homering him at all.

Edit: to the guy who says they can't pay Trumaine Johnson, totally forgot they franchised him. My bad.

Archived