Rams sign Alec Ogletree to 4 year extension

RamRod

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

It's not like you're homering him at all.

Ogletree is a BDL Superstud.

Supremely athletic, makes splash plays, tackling machine, great in coverage.

He's had to adjust to and call multiple defenses over the years which would be very tough for any player.  And yet he still produces.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Ogletree is a BDL Superstud.

Supremely athletic, makes splash plays, tackling machine, great in coverage.

He's had to adjust to and call multiple defenses over the years which would be very tough for any player.  And yet he still produces.  

He's no Myles Jack though.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How dare he get hurt one year!

Exactly! But in all seriousness he's a pretty good LB. But I'd say he's benefited from playing behind one of the best d-lines in football for most of his career and that makes him look better than he is.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Exactly! But in all seriousness he's a pretty good LB. But I'd say he's benefited from playing behind one of the best d-lines in football for most of his career and that makes him look better than he is.

Donald is a beast.  Brockers is solid.  Quinn is overrated.  They have no one on the other side.  

Barron is a safety.  

Alec has to cover for some serious issues.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Donald is a beast.  Brockers is solid.  Quinn is overrated.  They have no one on the other side.  

Barron is a safety.  

Alec has to cover for some serious issues.

Quinn's a beast when he's used right. 

He has to cover for a lot....shame he can't. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Eh, Quinn has been overrated.

And yeah, Alec does cover for a lot.  but no one can cover for everything.  

I'll admit he's been crap the past year or two playing out of his natural position screwed him over this year too.

That's true, no one can cover up his DUIs. I'm also 5% sure his twin Brother fills in for him when he's too hammered to play.

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'll admit he's been crap the past year or two playing out of his natural position screwed him over this year too.

That's true, no one can cover up his DUIs. I'm also 5% sure his twin Brother fills in for him when he's too hammered to play.

You do realize Quinn has been arrested for as many DUIs as Ogletree, right?

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You do realize Quinn has been arrested for as many DUIs as Ogletree, right?

Yep but he played at North Carolina so I don't care all that much. 

Let's just agree they'd both be way better players on teams who know how to use em right, fair?

3 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

I swear I'm the only damn person who sees Ogletree's value. I've loved him since his rookie season, dude is a tackling machine and is great at getting to the point of the ball carrier. Let's not forget he was a 2nd team All-Pro on a 4-12 team last year. He's a LOT more deserving of his 4/42 extension than Tavon Austin was of his 4/42 extension at literally any point in time

He got 1 vote. There were 10 2nd team all-pro LBs last year.

Archived