Rams sign Alec Ogletree to 4 year extension

RamRod

7 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I'll admit he's been crap the past year or two playing out of his natural position screwed him over this year too.

That's true, no one can cover up his DUIs. I'm also 5% sure his twin Brother fills in for him when he's too hammered to play.

Don't even bother. Ogletree is on Rag's BDL team as you pointed out and as a UGA fan who follows all of the former Dawgs players he is overrating Tree and this contract is paying too much. 

8 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Ogletree is a BDL Superstud.

Supremely athletic, makes splash plays, tackling machine, great in coverage.

He's had to adjust to and call multiple defenses over the years which would be very tough for any player.  And yet he still produces.  

The bolded couldn't be farther from the truth. Ogletree constantly misses tackles, gets juked out of his shoes, and gives up big pass plays. The absolute worst part is that whenever he gets juked out, he literally gives up on the rest of the play. For all that money, he better be hustling down that field until the whistle blows.

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

One of Georgia's finest. He was so much fun to watch when he was still at UGA.. one of my favorite players to watch on D from Georgia in a long time. 

Great for you Tree, you deserve it. 

18 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Donald is a beast.  Brockers is solid.  Quinn is overrated.  They have no one on the other side.  

Barron is a safety.  

Alec has to cover for some serious issues.

Brockers is more than solid.

15 hours ago, Counselor said:

Don't even bother. Ogletree is on Rag's BDL team as you pointed out and as a UGA fan who follows all of the former Dawgs players he is overrating Tree and this contract is paying too much. 

Counselor I cannot give you enough likes. 

Archived