Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

With a blessing from @Malfatron, the last person to attempt this theme, I give you my take on...

XhIQM1x.png

Players:

1. JoshstraDaymus: Killed on Night 2. Watari, Task Force aligned.
  2. Nazgul: Lynched on Day 5. Matt Jeevas, Civilian aligned. Previously Mello aligned.
  3. squire12: Killed on Night 5. L, Task Force aligned.
  4. theuntouchable: Killed on Night 3. Halle Lidner, SPK aligned.
  5. Daboyle: Lynched on Day 6. Takeshi Ooi, Yotsuba aligned.
  6. Whicker: Killed on Night 6. Naomi Misora, FBI aligned.
  7. Mwil23: Killed on Night 4. Soichiro Yagami, Task Force aligned.
  8. Forge: Survived until End. Hitoshi Demegawa, Sakura TV aligned.
  9. MD4L: Killed on Night 3. Raye Penber, FBI aligned.
  10. Malfatron: Killed on Night 4. Misa Amane, Kira aligned.
  11. Daniel: Lynched on Day 3. Reiji Namikawa, Yotsuba aligned.
  12. bigbadbuff: Survived until End. Teru Mikami, Kira aligned.
  13. swoosh: Survived until End. Light Yagami, Kira aligned.
  14. bcb1213: Killed on Night 4. Suguru Shimura, Yotsuba aligned.
  15. Glen: Lynched on Day 1. Kanzo Mogi, Task Force aligned.
  16. The Orca: Killed on Night 2. Near, SPK aligned.
  17. Matts4313: Lynched on Day 2. Wedy, Civilian aligned.
  18. kingseanjohn: Killed on Night 2. Aiber, Civilian aligned.
  19. SwAg: Killed on Night 2. Mello, Mello aligned.
  20. Tk3: Killed on Night 7. Shuichi Aizawa, Task Force aligned.
  21. SirA1: Lynched on Day 4. Kyosuke Higuchi, Yotsuba aligned.
  22. gopherwrestler: Killed on Night 7. Anthony Rester, SPK aligned.
  23. Blue: Killed on Night 2. Kiyomi Takada, Kira aligned.
  24. Counselor: Killed on Night 6. Stephen Gevanni, SPK aligned.
  25. Pickle Rick: Lynched on Day 7. Touta Matsuda, Task Force aligned.
  26. Lind L. Tailor: Killed on Night 3. Lind L. Tailor, Task Force aligned.
  27. Shinigami A: Returned to Shinigami Realm on Night 4. Rem, Neutral aligned.
  28. Shinigami B: Returned to Shinigami Realm in the middle of Day 3. Ryuuk, Neutral aligned.
  29. Shinigami C; Returned to Shinigami Realm on Night 7. Sidoh, Neutral aligned.
  30. Shinigami D; Returned to Shinigami Realm on Night 7. Gelus, Neutral aligned.

Replacements:

Days/Nights:

Day 1 Start

Day 1 End

Day 2 Start

Day 2 End

Day 3 Start

Ryuuk Leaves the Game

Day 3 End

Day 4 Start

Day 4 End

Day 5 Start

Squire12 Picks Up Death Note

Day 5 End

Day 6 Start

Day 6 End

Day 7 Start

Game End

Awards

Rules:

Day Phase Rules:

1. To vote for someone, type their name in bold. Color must be black, and in, at least, a normal font size. You may vote for a no lynch. If “no lynch” has a majority, there will be no lynch.
  2. Putting [brackets] around your lynch or adding the word "lock" to it will lock your vote on that player and you will be unable to change it unless an overtime period occurs (and you aren't in one of the majorities).
  3. Day Phases will last 24 hours, unless my schedule demands otherwise. Deadline should always be around 9 PM ET (8PM CT).
  4. Lynches will not automatically occur prior to the deadline. This may change on the latter days of the game, which will be announced. In this case, enough votes must be locked such that a lynch is clinched in order for a day to be hammered early.
  5. If there is a tie between players at the end of the deadline, there will be a 15-minute overtime period. In this overtime period, any player who was voting for a player not in the majority may re-cast their vote to a player in the majority (players whose vote is already for one of those players cannot change their vote). If, after 15 minutes, there is still a tie, a no lynch occurs.
  6. Due to there being periods of the day where I cannot actively monitor the site, if anyone can keep a vote count for me if I haven’t posted one in awhile, I will love you forever.
  7. You must vote during each day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row will result in your death and/or being replaced if there’s a willing standin.

Night Phase Rules:

1. After night is called, players will have 30 minutes to send in moves if they haven’t already, then they are locked. There is no penalty for sending in night moves during the day phase, in fact, you should send them in early if possible.
  2. You are allowed to post during the night, but do not post any results from that night’s actions before the night has ended.
  3. Night actions and items do have a certain priority assigned, but the details of this will not be revealed during the course of play (although like TNG mafia, the notion that "anything that can be assumed to happen at the same time does" is a core principal).

General Rules:

1. You may edit posts you made in the last 5 minutes to fix typos or to add something but do not edit any post but your latest post, but do not add or remove a vote. Do not abuse this, either.
  2. Do not communicate or discuss this game outside of this thread without explicit permission.
  3. Upon your death, you are allowed one final post. This post cannot contain anything game related.
  4. You are allowed to claim your name and/or power but copy/pasting the contents of your PM is not allowed. You may summarize it in your own words. 
  5. Please put a decent effort into remaining active (posting at least three times per day phase) throughout the game. 
  6. I understand it has become a trend on this site to fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat or whatever. This is unacceptable for my games, so if you intend to do this don't sign up. If you fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat within the first Day of the game, I will replace or modkill you.
  7. If you die on Day 1 or Night 1 and were given no special information, I'll probably let you become a replacement player if you request it.
  8. Have fun!

Setup Details:

1. While this game shares some similarities to my previous setups, this one is by far the most unique I've designed, so bear that in mind.
  2. When someone dies, their role PM will be revealed to everyone! Thus, while this is a closed role setup, a player’s death will still provide some clarity.
  3. Everyone will be a character from the show and have a unique power.
  4. Like DS9 mafia, there's two "Town" factions in this game, the Task Force and the SPK. Like DS9 mafia, these factions are allied and can win with eachother (or alone), but there may be some complications that arise from this.
  5. Day actions are relatively uncommon due to me not being able to monitor the site at certain hours.
  6. In this game, in addition to role abilities, there is also an item mechanic. You may use a role ability and an item in the same night, but only one of each. Both item uses and abilities count as visits.
  7. Abilities and items that are marked as "passive" are always in effect, even if the player is roleblocked (usually). They need not be used, and thus don't expend a player's nightly ability or item use.
  8. This setup includes a pseudoplayer mechanic. Pseudoplayers act as real players and can be voted on and visited at night normally. They also get one vote themselves, which they must use or be in violation of the voting rule. Who they vote for varies, but there's always a reason for it.
  9. Scum players will receive details to help them set up a fake claim including but not limited to win conditions and a list of characters not in the game.
  10. This is my fifth attempt at this, and this game is quite a bit more unique than the previous ones. Go easy on me if the balance isn’t quite right!
  11. Flavor of PMs I send you is just that... flavor. I will try to make the flavor obvious as to the mechanic behind it (so long as you should have that information), but the amount you should read into it is up to your discretion.
  12. Mistakes/Erratas: If I as host make a mistake in a night message or role description, I will attempt to inform that party as soon as I realize a mistake was made. If I made a mistake in a death, deaths are final, and I'm deeply sorry for that! But undoing a death is something I can't do because it could completely change the dynamic of the game.

Violation of any of the above rules will cause me to have to punish your team at my discretion. This could include, but is not limited to: Losing your vote, being roleblocked, being replaced, or even being modkilled. In short, just don't do it and have fun!

Previous TKN Games:

1. Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia
  2. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Mafia
  3. Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia
  4. Star Wars Mafia
  5. Death Note Mafia

Autopsy Reports:

@Glen was:

Kanzo Mogi
Detective
4QwDJJHvwiSU7AZoNhaxLvCR5MhiSxTE-rfbRnoIPsjztLqSz2Dx7fU7RrfldrWXlmOfi432YrUyABOinwGdlPPmvDaHpzT7-mDr4VHasDiPlJjAHxbrfbwtoBOsEKg3d2P1mPNf

"I'm not cut out for this, but it's part of my job, so..." - Kanzo Mogi

You are aligned with the Task Force: Eliminate all threats facing the Task Force. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The SPK (including Mello) is allied with the Task Force and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Protect: Once per night, target another player to protect them from being killed during the night.
  • Compile Suspect List: Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report of that player's or a player adjacent to them on the player list's alignment. Which player's alignment you receive is random between those three, and you will not be told whose you received. Dead players are skipped for this purpose, and the first and last players on the list are considered adjacent.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• none!

@Matts4313 was:

Wedy
Criminal
lbesd1BZha4REayb_03JOQFYT8OWWnGnh8eclSuDnPoW_04RnW41ZqPHLYyAM-WmkhWowWHV06VX4eITtRz1oqgwhHPGk9uO8NUOkxeAoCTayj7jDKAIey9aERl3l2z50padK79v

"I'm so disappointed! I thought this would be a challenge. Security level here is a joke." - Wedy

You are aligned as a Civilian: You must survive until the game's end. You are not a threat to either the Task Force or SPK.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Thief: Thrice per game, at night, target a player to steal a random item that player is holding (if a player is using an item that night, it will always be that item instead of it being random). This ability occurs before most other night actions, and thus, negates the target's attempted use of the item that night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• none!

@JoshstraDaymus was:

Watari
Celebrity
rZqHwKSLX9HVljEwEnj7dV0cc4XCS7U4ibWWR-crhYFqprJsdXMym61K3RSE4eYT_R0rxORJG35OSh6SAj4Q9CszFEvDI2bLSLF10l4MXtELPud1fc09EA6xfeuAIKT4vhV1pKHl

"I'm a little curious as to why you're withholding this information." - Watari

You are aligned with the Task Force: Eliminate all threats facing the Task Force. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The SPK (including Mello) is allied with the Task Force and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:

• Bestow Ice Cream: Once per night, target another player. The following night, that player will be given the ability to either use a single night action twice or use two separate night actions (if they have one). Additionally, that player will be able to ignore all restrictions that would prevent them from using abilities that night (for instance, being out of X-shots, a cooldown, odd/even night restrictions, etc). You cannot use this ability on that player again this game.
  • Bestow Arms: Once per game, at night, you may target another player to give them a gun and a bullet-proof vest.
  • L's Heirs (PASSIVE): If L dies at any point, and you're still alive, all reports L received throughout the game are sent to both Near and Mello if one or both are alive.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@The Orcawas:

Near
Department Head
KXakaD3XvJCLNFfp9ShD5a8-Cxpm1UQmf4Sx4UzQn5fWdwpDNLFyNdUJ4uTdXVuUcO4_9o5svW8X2lpJA7m6azMQc6LIEozt50PmM6xu3E2JqYPWGFMMFW_YdIwAw9XO_oHYjYia

"If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle, you're nothing but a loser." - Near

You are aligned with the SPK: Eliminate all threats facing the SPK, including Mello. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The Task Force is allied with the SPK and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:

• Connect the Dots: Twice per game, at night, target another player to get a report on a random player aligned with that player.
  • Sense Motive: Once per game, at night, target a player and a statement they made in a post to discover whether they likely believed what they said, or not.
  • Jail: Once per game, at night, target a player. That player is roleblocked, and all other abilities targeting that player during the night will fail.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Bullet-Proof Vest (PASSIVE): Protects the wearer against a single attack before breaking. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.

@kingseanjohnwas:

Aiber
Criminal
R2cQjtlZN7qFOZ5Zrt7v7BesFtp8wqHtTkameFFL9jZAHyVlDr_x0inDg-CPpXKJnkoXI2-ZW7vZ_8_Wtlyi244Gd0ITkkkdO5dQQzBcqELpt31Dt1wXxF83YNGyE4wTujV6opZP

"Well... this might seem like a little bit sudden, but I'd like to be honest with you." - Aiber

You are aligned as a Civilian: You must survive until the game's end. You are not a threat to either the Task Force or SPK.

ROLE POWERS:

• Con: Once per night, you can reroute target player's actions (both their role ability and any item they're using) to another target player. You can't reroute a player twice in the same game.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@Bluewas:

Kiyomi Takada
Reporter
MikfMua1fVGxmRSu6rsj-eUeX9vbC00bhxE9fjEPOLJkSHeea6imIjzuTUdZoCiMHOzuaYzJevlrYsWX1OI5ecPn0h7sY6CzT2CFdwXE_W_VP5NBnQgIo5tFl4knxKot2ANFwEBE

"You're the only man I've ever actually admired... and now to find out that you're Kira... it's too amazing for words!" - Kiyomi Takada

You are aligned with Kira: Those loyal to Kira must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:

• Investigative Reporting: Once per night, target a player to receive a report on their alignment and win condition. The second time you use this ability on the same player, all abilities that player has will be revealed to you. The third time you use this ability on the same player, their character name will be revealed to you.
  • Kira's Influence: Once per game, at night, target another player. If that player is Sakura TV, Civilian, or Murderer aligned, they are converted to the Kira alignment and join your faction's chat. You do not get another attempt at this if you use it on an ineligible target.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@SwAgwas:

Mello
Mafioso
OHXZGDrqn150FJ_8WAnYZiDeag7wwitYniuLDY587e__TWLzgyieoJnUTQzBievT5Z4OscMUOYhesnJ16WA9ZxiLcYLkLLCRny-AxSZd9-ibcPs1iTxHTKmzCj8gFnP4zKPYtFgB

"I'm not a tool for you to use to solve your puzzles!" - Mello

You are aligned with Mello: You win if and only if the SPK wins while Mello is still alive, and count as SPK for this purpose. However, SPK-aligned players lose if Mello is still alive when that happens.

ROLE POWERS:

• Kidnap: Once per night, target a player. That player is roleblocked. If anyone visits you during the night that isn't aligned with you, or you are lynched the following day, that player is killed. If that player survives, you cannot use this ability the following night.
  • Investigative Gambit: Twice per game, at night, target 5 other players. If any targets cannot be reached for whatever reason, others are chosen randomly to bring the total to 5 (you are told who the randoms are). You receive a report containing the number of distinct alignments among the five players, and the ratio of players per alignment (you do NOT learn what these alignments are). When the number of other players in the game is 5 or less, this ability targets all other players.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Death Note: See below image for details about all of the powers of this item.

@Danielwas:

Reiji Namikawa
President
2OOu_Z0usubJFW-2E8nTmgicJZ8xet1OZhLvehe8Mt9yGKeg_XL4X_VCEbejOdxgVBfNv8FR248rCak1EM2xaKuIjuvZI3kXbYlAGk3TEuZYQ7FaR6QLADAnd-z6pwsdx6nT7GFd

"Hah! So even the great L can be tricked." - Reiji Namikawa

You are aligned with Yotsuba: The Yotsuba group must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:

• Plant Evidence: Once per night, target two other players. Any reports on that player will be fabricated to make that player appear to be Yotsuba aligned, and that they visited the player(s) that any Yotsuba-aligned player attempted to use a Death Note on during the previous night. You cannot target a player two nights in a row with this ability.
  • Money's Influence: Once per game, at night, target another player. If that player is Sakura TV, FBI, or Murderer aligned, they are converted to the Yotsuba alignment and join your faction's chat. You do not get another attempt at this if you use it on an ineligible target.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Notepad: Once per night, you may write a message of any length into the notepad, or read all messages written in the notepad. When a player with a notepad is killed, the contents of the notepad is revealed to everyone.

@MD4Lwas:

Raye Penber
Agent
Llxk6xtdf3XG0m56re5M9fQPTbyb9_sciNdYOggXdckl8RuBDRBfTHS59sDYMubSP8SmCUKFyDafKKuzWKp_3kf-O5Ew27RetfF2yUHAhqIfR3wQG7WgJpQyqgPyf_PDjP6eL1HH

"Why can't I remember whose voice this is?" - Raye Penber

You are aligned with the FBI: While not officially affiliated with any faction, you win if and only if the Task Force or the SPK wins. That means, in general, you should seek to eliminate all threats to the Task Force and/or the SPK.

ROLE POWERS:

• Watch: Once per night, target a player to gain a report on all players that visited the target during the night.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@theuntouchablewas:

Halle Lidner
Agent
UhmFroGJ0w8KR6o9KKTJHwlIGN0UvFZ5FAPvCGOUujW5j_lEgdba54JlVkuIdReDKxXSJ1X4LtW0YG8huOc1peQnFdeD4VW8v1nkyIQzIwG82TJjA15e5wEGXWhWOmdHI3XViAz3

"If you shoot him, the rest of us will have no choice but to shoot you, too. That's just what Kira wants." - Halle Lidner

You are aligned with the SPK: Eliminate all threats facing the SPK, including Mello. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. The Task Force is allied with the SPK and thus not considered a threat, but you don't need them to win, either.

ROLE POWERS:

• Bodyguard: Once per night, target another player. Any action attempted against that player is redirected to you instead. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.
  • Pat Down: Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report about all items in their inventory.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Gun: Kill a target player. Usable only once.

@SirA1 was:

Kyosuke Higuchi
Department Head
dlqynKXTTmdSewZK46ac3vf3BfDwrruo2TCwb42cTyKeg94kLBUBSZdklqzv_z3mRBMEc2SYsceot8RuUPnIG5MRWzduiNHncTU2XfG_sd1-j4oJN7L3GU2_eBLVbljXd2JCvHqL

"With these eyes, I'm invincible." - Kyosuke Higuchi

You are aligned with Yotsuba: The Yotsuba group must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:

• Shinigami Eyes: Once per night, target a player. You will receive a report on all players visiting that player and what their character names are. If no one visits that player, you receive their character name instead. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Security Cameras (PASSIVE): Each night, you receive a report of all players who visit you during the night.

STARTING ITEMS:

Misa Amane
Celebrity
OZFGevjN-HJXVAehKVla1rqafUqljlGgj3PJekiaplVqShYqQnbodmuZ5wriQ6kWcSxzFt8c9x8hRV0m40LtUmOjh5x5_vLKD2JiyuBSgHJEqB-pXP0r-ngZLZ4ACDisArZKUCfc

"If I see you with another girl, I'll kill her!" - Misa Amane

You are aligned with Kira: Those loyal to Kira must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:

• Seduce: Once per night, target another player. That player will be roleblocked during the night. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.
  • Shinigami Eyes: Once per night, target a player. You will receive a report on all players visiting that player and what their character names are. If no one visits that player, you receive their character name instead. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:

@MWil23was:

Soichiro Yagami
Chief
Gk4fUqNKHWkDlouAj9wZTgCyF6omhZ0wfGZ4hjClluXuTZvTlOHWDWRkwMmG63x7bsMSiov8jDRfWYMs9XiL1GLMY_5Nzd28Xhq4vfU6KkzI-wBgYdIj6Mw_gtBASPAqYD4mXzAw

"The real evil is the power to kill people. Someone who finds himself with that power is cursed." - Soichiro Yagami

ROLE POWERS:

• Investigate: Thrice per game, at night, target a player to get a report of your choice about them: a) a report on the items in the target's inventory; b) a report on all players the target visited and all players visiting the target; c) a report on the target's title (found right under the Character Name of a Role PM. For example, your title is 'Chief'). You can only receive one of each of these reports per game.
  • Chief (PASSIVE): You know the names (not identities) of all possible members of the Task Force at the beginning of the game.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Radio (Task Force): Use this item at night specifying a Character Name and a message up to 255 characters. If that Character is in the game and is or was Task Force aligned, they will receive the message along with their night PM, but they will neither be told the sender's identity or character (you are free to include these details in your message, however). The radio does not visit, and the target will always receive it even other other moves would fail on them that night.

@bcb1213was:

Suguru Shimura
Department Head
MMQu6WHy7jppVpXaYsc8_OaJHPNsc8HajvVowmOKgPncCwYEKrlwSSvNazmR_KAiX9wzbCeKuSV1ErhUH3P-oZ8PlFNHJOfCvviu6WOYc2j3sb5YjU7CPqyf_HJvzIVE4qy1eW0a

"It's only a matter of time until the public finds out. And this isn't going to stop until that happens." - Suguru Shimura

ROLE POWERS:

• Hire Investigator: Once per night, you target a player to get a copy of their Role PM the following night (for instance, using this on Night 1 will give you the report as part of your Night 2 PM). You may use this ability if an investigation is already in progress, but it will cancel the previous one.
  • Hire Hitman: Once per even night, target a player. That player is killed.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@Nazgulwas:

Matt Jeevas
Hacker
sCKNsaAQuElSDzG3x99edF8vrHqdylkyTEv51wCSQ5ZKqFX-Hqa3kHOYC---S5svyyLfpSHKEl1hFc3yAYjmkI6vHsIGNTYfPvQXLeoEe2GVsEQ0NAVtnp8pBZSB5pIBt0PqQnHQ

"How many bodyguards does one damn woman need, anyway?" - Matt Jeevas

You are aligned with Mello: You win if and only if the SPK wins while Mello is still alive, and count as SPK for this purpose. However, SPK-aligned players lose if Mello is still alive when that happens.

ROLE POWERS:

• Hack: Once per night, receive all reports a player received throughout the game, but they will be informed they were hacked and cannot be hacked again.
  • You Caught Me (PASSIVE): If Mello dies, you become Civilian-aligned, requiring you to stay alive until the end of the game, instead. If this occurs, you will appear Murderer-aligned on all reports made against you.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@squire12was:

L
Detective
ljU8UbBfFpYTRI9JiJjPv8IAFWIx20TApiNrM0LSP2JN_xrkt6SIgpVblD3tCcXYsSV1w9nu53pOYoqf6oVtyu3PzYtH-bFqnedgUAQgFX3ITUWFqfDO96JcQ-R2yNrXEsoryDor

"If you use your head, you won't get fat even if you eat sweets." - L

ROLE POWERS:

• Deduce: Once per night, target two other players to receive a report on whether or not they share the same alignment.
  • Master Detective: Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a copy of their Role PM.
  • Body Double (DAY ACTION): You control the pseudoplayer Lind L. Tailor, who is Task Force aligned and may be visited or voted for normally. You can at any time except during the final 30 minutes of the day, via PM with the host, ask Lind L. Tailor to change his vote to a player of your choosing. You may also specify a short line or reasoning for voting that way, but he will paraphrase anything into his own words. Like a normal player, Lind L. Tailor is bound by the requirement to vote during the day and will be modkilled if doesn't two days in a row. If you die at any point and Lind L. Tailor is still alive, you must designate a player you want to inherit the Body Double ability from you (failure to do so within 12 hours of your death will cause this choice to be random).
  • Pardon (DAY ACTION): Once per game, during the day, you can override the lynch to the player who has the 2nd most votes, instead (if 2nd place is tied, an overtime period will be added, even if there was already an overtime prior). Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered. 

STARTING ITEMS:

• Bullet-Proof Vest (PASSIVE): Protects the wearer against a single attack before breaking. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.

@Daboylewas:

Takeshi Ooi
Vice President
aOc8H57of-lmpN8EopsZWuBTJcBIR1OPHVrIResHYjkCQadYz1JFBjYLtmBLFsOT-Dcf4vgBQWbD_K1RVGIGiMDG9D_aS_m65fTtXPMsZs00flpiKNPCIgrS8jP8nNTmWr0d2yif

"I think we all understand what Hatori's death means for the rest of us. Let's not take it lightly." - Takeshi Ooi

ROLE POWERS:

• Detain: Once per night, target a player. That player is roleblocked, and all other abilities targeting that player during the night will fail. You cannot target that player again this game.

STARTING ITEMS:

@Counselorwas:

Stephen Gevanni
Agent
NJkkOjC7RjORmDKxYgXC8hPccZm49rn30_mcCxqIYQhKaUJAjOyr9UsF3tM0R6m64jidNCj_Q-c5S17Bt8dThIrfOZ4aM6CXq-57S0ir4xn9641hrcBCof25LpVzQ7ErEF23cRdn

"No. If there was one, I'm dead either way now. I might as well touch it!" - Stephen Gevanni

ROLE POWERS:

• Switcheroo: Thrice per game, at night, target a player to block any items they are using that night. If the target did try to use an item, you will be informed of what the item was and what their targets were for the item. If not, they will be informed you visited them.
  • Confiscate: Once per game, on a night following a night you caught a player trying to use an item with Switcheroo, you may target that player again to steal that item from their inventory. This will fail if the item is no longer in the player's inventory. This ability occurs before most other night actions, and thus, would negate the target's attempted use of the item that night.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@Whickerwas:

Naomi Misora
Former Agent
eV50ONGAuNlKPZ12GbOC5i5y66OUhYYglRMPlK6lKun1DWOZPV5siPmoPgnEXfbPjkDCp5qbMgk21e7FDCMxZZNNvUqQBP2lhHl_Gs_Frgbk_tq4oi0G8lBbsyaTRBP-Bq_S9XTJ

"If you don't mind me asking... Why do you keep checking your watch?" - Naomi Misora

You are aligned with the FBI: While not officially affiliated with any faction, you win if and only if the Task Force or the SPK wins. That means, in general, you should seek to eliminate all threats to the Task Force and/or the SPK.

ROLE POWERS:

• Background Check: Twice per game, at night, target a player to receive a report on what their Title is (for example, yours is "'Former Agent").
  • Investigate Death: Once per game, target a dead player to receive the last report they received during the game if they had one, including a report that would've been received by that player on the night of their death.
  • Alias (PASSIVE): The first attempt to kill you with a Death Note during the game will fail, but the fact that this works once will be told to the attempted killer. When a player gets a report on your character name, they will receive your alias, Shoko Maki, instead. A player with Shinigami Eyes ignores both of these effects.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@Pickle Rickwas:

Touta Matsuda
Officer
lxoOHLUJyqDgTDLZQI4XN420bZd2IkOoz4KgtJstDdgAHrAi9AYC_2Jasu6OOucXJsZ4QqyfbKSa81ON_UkaKwx57mKvIxHsoLiPVk3MmR1tIxd5_qgX4Z01cEnwFu72pouLpn4X

"I want to help, too! I want to contribute to the case!" - Touta Matsuda

ROLE POWERS:

• Aid Investigation: Once per night, target a player to receive a report about whether or not that player attempted to use an ability that would give them a report that night. Additionally, that player's reports cannot be fabricated that night.

STARTING ITEMS:

@Tk3was:

Shuichi Aizawa
Officer
A6ky4AtKrNZK8-cJBbVnymoqdIfJ9Fiipk79ezo7UJm1b3BrME1pbtSBq3IQ-TMrPdvs9a3EBnc2ihZcYxd1m5nJCytCEmkfmQUjCF7pXSpirLf1X_GsCSF36mjsEiTNYqy71D4f

"Would you cut it out with all this dating, kissing and Misa-Misa talk already?! This is the Kira Investigation!" - Shuichi Aizawa

ROLE POWERS:

• Verify Credentials: Once per night, target a player to receive a report about whether they are aligned with the Task Force or not. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Notepad: Once per night, you may write a message of any length into the notepad, or read all messages written in the notepad. When a player with a notepad is killed, the contents of the notepad is revealed to everyone.

@gopherwrestlerwas:

Anthony Rester
Commander
pMVIhwXWnVvbJnrqqYHsWe7kOkNt4qPxoWYkdgCRZunbAFTOh366aNe-cRQj993wzAs2yHNtVKfnIso4_7eylZaEhI_ILRRH8iQgQO-fr-kjeH_VgBGeH1GI2QIKGNthv9OTexqN

"We have only one shot with that plan!" - Anthony Rester

ROLE POWERS:

• Track: Once per night, target a player to get a report on all players that target visited during the night.
  • Commander (PASSIVE): Knows the names (not identities) of all possible members of the SPK at the beginning of the game.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Radio (SPK): Use this item at night specifying a Character Name and a message up to 255 characters. If that Character is in the game and is or was SPK aligned, they will receive the message along with their night PM, but they will neither be told the sender's identity or character (you are free to include these details in your message, however). The radio does not visit, and the target will always receive it even other other moves would fail on them that night.

@swooshwas:

Light Yagami
Student
tdOWiZ4THMj-0ZiLmUhrgyMWmADtQZYIu8ifWa7PR03A602TBZqEn87aHoY2IcMrzb3bVpxj9-AQ3BXF9Vq6IWMp4un4KHW9rivYm9QI715ToCCVS30ov5aepqrY6-QmEsaGGQGV

"I'll make you trust me. And when you've told me everything I need to know, I'll kill you." - Light Yagami

ROLE POWERS:

• Manipulate: Once per night, target two other players. All players (including allied players) visiting either of those players will instead be redirected to the other.
  • Narrow it Down: Twice per game, at night, target a player. You'll receive three random character names belonging to players still alive in the game, one of which being the target's.
  • Inside Information (PASSIVE): Each night, so long as Soichiro Yagami is alive, you receive a copy of all reports from Task Force-aligned players during the night, except L's.
  • Hidden Page (DAY ACTION): Once per game, during the day, you can target a player and specify a Character Name. If the targeted player is that character, they will immediately die of a heart attack. You cannot use this ability the final 30 minutes of the day.

STARTING ITEMS:

@bigbadbuffwas:

Teru Mikami
Lawyer
Z53ybyLLPAo2f-4eFgXqwjuSPqJg0gnb5SGXbmGTHwz-iUnPlmqA_4mWVr7HN-GJS_ygI8uGcxoQFjRxPpopdXTWYmpnclV4XMeYAGvwbhdFbNUeecaZ9NsBWhMbgr5d2nADmvhZ

"In this world, there is only good and evil... every human being without exception ends up falling into one category or the other." - Teru Mikami

ROLE POWERS:

• Hide Evidence: Once per night, target another player. Any reports on that player will be fabricated to make that player appear as the same alignment as the investigator. Additionally, their title will be fabricated to be that of a random living player sharing the investigator's alignment.
  • Efficiency: Once per game, use this ability to use a single item in your inventory twice in the same night.

STARTING ITEMS:

• none!

@Forgewas:

Hitoshi Demegawa
Director
zNMRaE4K3uVTIzDEyDFeTD1T1slRw5IlNIX6oy496FE-Mn4pMNiebFTYH3AkDkxbDTwA0CmdD-lTVAmnWIGFz3yL29vFv1fTf9yig5K73hexGCm0cSS58fIaJp14OFHEs8K0vSIH

"Come on, everyone. The new age of Kira is about to arrive!" - Hitoshi Demegawa

You are aligned with Sakura TV: While not officially affiliated with any faction, you win if and only if Kira or Yotsuba wins. That means, in general, you should seek to eliminate all threats to Kira and/or Yotsuba.

ROLE POWERS:

• Obstruct Justice: Once per night, target a player. Any report that player receives throughout the night will be fabricated to be as close to exact opposite of the truth as possible (for instance, if the player would receive an innocent report on a player, he receives a guilty one instead). You cannot target the same player with this ability again this game.
  • Radio Bugs (PASSIVE): Each night, any message attempting to be sent via radio will also be received by you as well. You will be informed of which character is receiving the message, but not the sender.
  • Freedom of the Press (PASSIVE): Each night, any information you write in your notepad will be announced on the Day Start writeup as a Sakura TV News Broadcast.

STARTING ITEMS:

Pseudoplayers:

Lind L. Tailor is ready to assist you, looking forward to being pardoned for his crimes in America. He joins the game as Lind L. Tailor (reminder, you can control this pseudoplayer using your Body Double ability).

egqlncsxOZOxcK8HTufBlt3CknCdgp5oFyQPDzqHVzq2d8FgUmmOgyzikvd1_VArokZgmWXssA1xy2zo1dV-gfLeJ4voEBLYvv4Nr8L6ZwhvBbx6JNYy1ml0qmXBKqpx5xZpzBmL

"I will not rest until the person or persons responsible are brought to justice. Kira, I will hunt you down. I will find you." - Lind L. Tailor

Ryuuk now appears before you, asking if you have any apples to spare. He has joined the game as Shinigami B.

6ba71kbMUDNK7m6dtnUx6nUvoqs0noS1Af7XYZ0RbbS9TR262brL2qwx1INnXmbDpRKZLBcPCIf5rA60NJ9EzhWsCEcNZ3DTzlinEpqR-jl6RDSiDviiogS1zH5LGq1sw4fE72yR

"Humans are so... interesting." - Ryuuk

HIDDEN: Attached to the notebook originally belonging to Light Yagami. Ryuuk will get bored and kill the holder if they do no night actions for three straight nights. Ryuuk will warn the holder of this fact on the second consecutive night of no action.

You now see Gelus, a small doll-like Shinigami, staring at you. He has joined the game as Shinigami D.

WVPBSM0OLjVtGrkLCcVgnhnNjya6Z567mAm-drQ3rI7x6EH5gA_ZxJnHN80fW0p7WLfXw8ct_v0igmURHVwm0dM_rLlZ33EBbzHDhkkCEFaCq_lTrYTDIDTe0K_y0bD75zD7IZOy

"I wonder why today... it's just not fair." - Gelus

HIDDEN: Attached to the notebook originally belonging to Misa Amane. Gelus will kill the holder if they knowingly either kill Misa Amane at night or vote for her during the day while she's first or tied for first in voting. Gelus will warn the holder of this fact once they become aware of the identity of Misa Amane.

Rem looks absolutely disgusted with you. She has joined the game as Shinigami A.

FaWCjtK-80EBuUKA8HQ3JSoxiHWeBdmT0uupefyJnskVTzmnSVFmbKcYdNLbBLrqGjOo1scSmAjANqfjgiN-b4PrqSFnRSF3INUeqBkA_-M9VeE9c25sFJaX_ex9xVFCXzTbmovi

"Humans are such ugly creatures." - Rem

HIDDEN: Attached to the notebook originally belonging to Kyosuke Higuchi. Rem will kill the holder if they knowingly either kill Misa Amane at night or vote for her during the day while she's first or tied for first in voting. Rem will warn the holder of this fact once they become aware of the identity of Misa Amane.

You are annoyed yet again by Sidoh, who just wants his notebook back. He has joined the game as Shinigami C.

xhaf2rkeqIuVq1mzJ8oYtQqJ5UcDsfn5A2wPl-OIzhb0mYucDbcz-0q4RW35SCKpH1VhmWRiZURMebVOtHwDUXcvSWNwNpUWp2K0PrkwfVNRTEZZGJY3H2sWw_NpOCLj8onCNuME

"What's with this guy? He's human... but he's scary!" - Sidoh

HIDDEN: Attached to the notebook originally belonging to Mello. Sidoh doesn't care enough to kill the holder of his Death Note for any reason.

Characters not in the game (given as cover roles to scum):

Hirokazu Ukita
Officer
Vw-d6E65eR2CO-J3EH6aMLs0JC3gt36cAzMGPAOOTy7b_ipCG2-pLjpaJBq49mqsmwJ9tSB0ZgIZzUWvNfQyj7QCnF0iLH-6MVfjEiNQNkx2xUwRDcgGfo4Az5SBU4cPJsPP2KA8

"This is the police, open up! You idiots!" - Hirokazu Ukita

John McEnroe
Agent
TMUQCksyoTWoQDwljx6doa19JMmmZMSCkzuO_AP1u4kKi2mHAsEAsMCTo_xc8Tgz_n8IBs_tzYZ00m0j4MHmonSuWMVLS270LP2KO_SqptMIOMBajLH3jDKeiygbl_EDDtKFax5y

"Pardon me, I'll get straight to the point. Japanese Police have proven themselves to be unreliable." - John McEnroe

Sayu Yagami
Student
yx0C9Uhi46KSUVT9tyN8iaSxlH15V2WFF5YFKfRmELZcnGpm-azK060D_tHTGw5nyfXUH4BhzfdqCqQAoYI9r4GLmJCJMyz8zBbYgba7t33dUilgnz_k-AiFgnaysz1obki9uWc6

"You know... Light's starting to act like a real teenager." - Sayu Yagami

Sachiko Yagami
Wife
zvcywBBF1ofx8A0767wibcbDOdU3HLXsPbCTPHw6GDHNS0f3prKlGcoumBBb_hvbwHs2XKg8A_wcCHNK04xTUa8-RG9j_ckDXpuSCbRVb0U_S9zVCuwlFoWDzcOXeioWXTk3Q5bd

"Don't be silly. I'm going to be with you all the way. No matter what." - Sachiko Yagami

Hideki Ide
Detective
YyjZTx0PXA-Oi8wjzfSeO20EQ0K-IOcKlEMWJVXnXqDt3xYXbNfAoAN6YWG08m7kNRDMUgFtMpkSgU_tLJl2U7_33re_iklhF1QVI8gTf8_LMvbvQ_P1yxHYxyyGS_1w9PNBLYP1

"I'm the one who should be thanking you: You trusted us and immediately agreed to lead us." - Hideki Ide

Kanichi Takimura
Department Head
MtqMkbNEVaA-9xUzFPAigcYZvjvTmkFmKkWWKU6ok33NC3Xesx-gc3_aRQaNJ2KDNksI3UjAHMst_b12wyDTeCnmC4kwm586iktTyxpdmVM0FVDwy_6tCkD0dHKN0nPnF17vQaBv

"Yeah... there was also Ukita, but he was killed by Kira." - Kanichi Takimura

George Sairas
President
aGitPWB1tBX_8mqFjh6nZ8i-gvMWbAM26CAZzsA1YPAJXdUbynIheSFYRm7oA3Qp6tJNgnPN5RSUdHgGWJ3yDTKyjdY7kn17dFT3fraSN2l3tAZMJffL99HE-khlZAhMiEXVtZxI

"Justice? No, no, I never said that! But because of Kira, war and conflict has ceased to exist." - George Sairas

Yuri
Student
eOVq2_iiNdfkcrJLVgTN-1RBT-kW4QUu7uLzotc6H1exJc7aJAlcRN28d4wRJX-yEWrvbuzKnmKa5BVFU8NHpAT0-purbCJyLvLV7V3FhHnWtOSiZcU30KV8A4WQbcfX8IoBf7-_

"Gosh, I haven't been to Spaceland since junior high. This is gonna be fun!" - Yuri

Ill Ratt
Spy
y4E2QbyCzdmJ0Yb-BuLbpuYlYuY6s_ijOsNHkMUw49znra7WEjObywHbsBk-XcASoKSkQc_rVMzlTm2gT91WYNFKmhwdzB_41TjCL_4Ahnm-Hu1zddG7r6okoT6kSX3vLOM7CVPY

"May I borrow your phone?" - Ill Ratt

Steve Mason
Director
4czxDIgjsPfuhpPqTtdgE-8eOyK-cua94tciEM15vx_no-XLUMpaU6mQweoLE9OdNF41aSevpaJIIpuy-6ZztvA_AH-AvL-V31LONRns-OJbhdiyIZflXSmrk4YFzdw8sxVr2c4K

"I don't believe it... it's L." - Steve Mason

Death Note details:

6QZk9gB.png

(Note: Last bullet foreshadows that if a non-scum player kills a non-scum player with the Death Note, they will immediately become Murderer aligned)

You are now aligned as a Murderer: You must survive until the game's end. You are considered a threat to both the Task Force and the SPK.

47 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Please be as clear as possible whether you're intending to join or not if you post in this thread during sign-ups.

also, i talked to whicker about my afk last game

that was intentional, and i didnt flake

i just wanted to try spreading misinformation and peacing out

• Like 1