Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Here is where we are.   If there is a question mark next to your name, I lean that as your alignment, but need more to solidify it.  the 4 on the bottom (gopher, Naz, daboyle, buff) are the process of elimination we need to figure out.  

task force (9) SPK () ?? Yotsuba (3) Kira (3) ?? Mello (1)
josh Orca Daniel Blue Swag
glen Touch SirA malf  
mwil Counselor bcb ??  
tk3        
squire        

pickle ??        
Swoosh ?? Civilian (2) FBI (2) murderer (1) Sakura TV (1)
forge ?? Matts MD4L ?? ??
?? KSJ whicker    

Unknowns        
  Gopher nazgul Daboyle Buff

Correct for me. I'm not completely against hard claiming character if need be, but would obviously prefer not to. I know there's still 1 other DN out there, but we're close to end game here. Counselor and Whicker have had their characters exposed and they're still alive.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Correct for me. I'm not completely against hard claiming character if need be, but would obviously prefer not to. I know there's still 1 other DN out there, but we're close to end game here. Counselor and Whicker have had their characters exposed and they're still alive.

I think whicker is not going to be viewed as  a threat for scum to kill him.   he is still a vote option due the conversion potential in his role.  i don't think he was and it is not a priority for today IMO.   bcb did not move the DN to him, so that makes no sense if Whicker was converted to not give the DN to Whicker.   SO....IMO, he is cleared

Counselor has some question on him based on the character claim and he is still alive.   He fills the SPK slot, so he is lower on the list for sure.