Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

With the aid of the two Shinigami, the investigators surround @Daboyle, convinced of his villainy. While no items were found at the spot of his corpse, it seems they nailed an outstanding member of the Yotsuba group, Takeshi Ooi. The Death Notes are clearly still out there, however...

Night moves are still due at the normal 9:30 PM ET time.

Autopsy:

Hide contents

Takeshi Ooi
Vice President
aOc8H57of-lmpN8EopsZWuBTJcBIR1OPHVrIResHYjkCQadYz1JFBjYLtmBLFsOT-Dcf4vgBQWbD_K1RVGIGiMDG9D_aS_m65fTtXPMsZs00flpiKNPCIgrS8jP8nNTmWr0d2yif

"I think we all understand what Hatori's death means for the rest of us. Let's not take it lightly." - Takeshi Ooi

You are aligned with Yotsuba: The Yotsuba group must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Detain: Once per night, target a player. That player is roleblocked, and all other abilities targeting that player during the night will fail. You cannot target that player again this game.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Gun: Kill a target player. Usable only once.
  •  

Welp this proves its whicker and forge imo @Tk3 and @swoosh

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Tk3 there are 6 people that could be scum 

Daboyle

bbb

whicker

forge

Gopher 

Counselor

____

We have 2 sets confirming each other 

____

We lynch butters and it will confirm whether or not whicker is telling the truth about being redirected.  If he is not than its whicker and forge bc they are confirmed each other 

_____

If daboyle can redirect and whicker is telling the truth than we should trust whicker and forge, so it would be down to gopher, counselor and bbb

____

Gopher and counselor are scum bc they are confirming each other.  Or the last if bbb

___

So basically lynch daboyle 

Confirm or damn whicker/forge

Depending on above then its down to 3.  

I think gopher and counselor are too much of a mess right now to be scum together

we were basically clearing both of them an hour ago and they both brought up their doubts of the other.. if they were scum team they would have just chilled and coasted

they are either both SPK, or one is and the other is scum, IMO

I still have the others on my list, unless tonight's collective results and information change that

Just now, Tk3 said:

I think gopher and counselor are too much of a mess right now to be scum together

we were basically clearing both of them an hour ago and they both brought up their doubts of the other.. if they were scum team they would have just chilled and coasted

they are either both SPK, or one is and the other is scum, IMO

I still have the others on my list, unless tonight's collective results and information change that

I’m not scum. I got Gophers message on the SPK radio. I do not believe Buff is SPK. But Forge and Whicker could be nasty boys.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is it a good time to mention that I know someone is lying about something but they don't know I know?

It is always a good time take my "I almost have this figured out" and turn it upside down