Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, Gopher, SirA, and MD4L were all/are all claiming watcher. Given MD4L was SPK, that means it's likely we have a good chance that either Gopher or SirA are scum.

Squire and Orca having similar roles as SPK/Task Force makes sense.

Um wasn't MD4L FBI? I'm the SPK one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He's lying about multiple moves. We also know that there was a framer of some sort in one of the autopsies. It's very difficult to believe that there wouldn't be another out there. With as many investigative roles as there are, it makes it impossible to confirm completely or take at face value.

He has different moves for each night is a distinct possibility.  

investigation roles that don't directly point to an alignment in specific.   I compare alignments and there are 9 listed alignments, that is not super useful in this.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I also know for a fact that he visited Touch and Counselor. I'm aware that you visited him, which is why I asked. What are the odds that you could be a naive cop?

I would say naive is possible, but alignment compare in a 9 alignment game is about as naive as you can get.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, Gopher, SirA, and MD4L were all/are all claiming watcher. Given MD4L was SPK, that means it's likely we have a good chance that either Gopher or SirA are scum.

I think gopher is not claiming watcher

MD4L was FBI.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Squire and Orca having similar roles as SPK/Task Force makes sense.

I am beginning to think you and Tk3 are scum at this juncture

Just now, squire12 said:

lets go with 255 characters

does that help you?

I don't know what this means. I logged in this morning and figured it was time to tell what I knew since MWil asked and everyone was jumping up an down about me being Scum yesterday.

If I was scum I would be flooding the thread with useless Lore facts. 

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Me too. It sounds like they are trying to just trip people up.

Make no mistake, you visited Touch and Counselor.

Also, Touch died last night. We know that Pickle shot him (great work as usual killing the Town MVP Pickle), but we also know a Kira killed him via death note.