Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Make no mistake, you visited Touch and Counselor.

Also, Touch died last night. We know that Pickle shot him (great work as usual killing the Town MVP Pickle), but we also know a Kira killed him via death note. 

OK.

Lay out what you specifically you know.

I have to get back to work

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:
6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

lets go with 255 characters

does that help you?

I don't know what this means. I logged in this morning and figured it was time to tell what I knew since MWil asked and everyone was jumping up an down about me being Scum yesterday.

If I was scum I would be flooding the thread with useless Lore facts. 

Does it pertain to an item you might have??

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

OK.

Lay out what you specifically you know.

I have to get back to work

1. I know that there are 9 members of the Task Force

2. I know who you are and that you are a member of the task force

3. I know that Malfatron is part of the SPK

4. I sent a radio transmission and am awaiting to hear from that individual to confirm them as Task Force/SPK

5. I know that SirA visited Touch and Counselor and that you visited him as well

6. I sent a radio transmission and am awaiting to hear from that individual to confirm them as Task Force/SPK

It's worth noting that all of my radio transmissions were different and all that it will do is give everyone confirmation that they're either Task Force or SPK aligned.

• Like 1

At this point, without using character names, I think it's prudent to claim alignments or at least have the two people I sent out a radio to...and I know/got confirmation that they received it, would confirm so that we can clear them as town.

Just now, Tk3 said:

like... I was going to be subtle later in the day, but maybe I'll just force it

Just now, MWil23 said:

1. I know that there are 9 members of the Task Force

2. I know who you are and that you are a member of the task force

3. I know that Malfatron is part of the SPK

4. I sent a radio transmission and am awaiting to hear from that individual to confirm them as Task Force/SPK

5. I know that SirA visited Touch and Counselor and that you visited him as well

6. I sent a radio transmission and am awaiting to hear from that individual to confirm them as Task Force/SPK

It's worth noting that all of my radio transmissions were different and all that it will do is give everyone confirmation that they're either Task Force or SPK aligned.

Based off of his actions against Counselor last night I doubt it. I am leaning Kira for him.

The funny thing is, if SirA just claimed to visit Counselor and Touch and claimed either a watch or roleblock, I may have bought it...and if he would have even claimed Task Force, I may have been swayed.

But, he confirmed lied about his night moves (Visiting KSJ N1 when he did not and then not admitting to visiting Touch) and his alignment.

So, if you guys want to buy this nonsense, I've got some great real estate down by the bayou in Louisiana that you can build a beautiful house on. 

@Malfatron, would you like to post my coded message, or would you like me to and to translate? 

Just now, SirA1 said:

If you say so Misa Amane. 

Malf

Malf, I'm not great with lore. Tell me...would Misa Anime (spelling dude if you're going to red letter) be considered an officer in their title?

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron, would you like to post my coded message, or would you like me to and to translate? 

Malf, I'm not great with lore. Tell me...would Misa Anime (spelling dude if you're going to red letter) be considered an officer in their title?

Lol, shes just a little teen girl.

so certainly not :)