Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

malf, I KNOW that you Are a stubborn mule of a man sometimes, but Really...Every once in A while, you should allow yourself to enjoy the finer things in life. Only then can you Fully appreciate just how Fun these games can be. I, for instance, have no Intention to do anything other than embrace Chaos...so use your Energy appropriately and quit being Ridiculous.

Vote for BBB, TK3, Counselor, or someone else inactive, because Daniel is giving me some town vibes.

I KNOW ARE A OFFICER

@Malfatron

Also, scum must love Counselor to leave him alive via Death Note despite his hard claim and kill Tailor instead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron, would you like to post my coded message, or would you like me to and to translate? 

Malf, I'm not great with lore. Tell me...would Misa Anime (spelling dude if you're going to red letter) be considered an officer in their title?

There is no way I am going to out talk Malf on this topic since i know almost nothing about the lore. But if you want Kira to win please ignore me at your own caution.

The spelling was correct btw.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

There is no way I am going to out talk Malf on this topic since i know almost nothing about the lore. But if you want Kira to win please ignore me at your own caution.

The spelling was correct btw.

You still haven't addressed your reasons for lying about your night moves. Until you do, there's nothing more left to say here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep.

and i have known who you are since night 1 :)

Which is why last night's TV broadcast amuses me, LOL. 

To quote "The Rock" (one of the greatest 90s movies made)

"Great, we're not gutless; we're incompetent"

129e4f3d-283c-409a-8e16-91e6887a8f36_scr

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 2:00 PM, Pickle Rick said:
On 1/20/2021 at 1:59 PM, Whicker said:

Because I don’t like the assumption that he’s our more valuable/powerful town just because. That’s a bad assumption 

Well from the past 2 games with this theme, I'd say he probably is the most valuable/powerful.  

@Malfatron I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself...I had to like this post.  :) 

In hindsight...maybe this was a mistake:

On 1/20/2021 at 2:05 PM, MWil23 said:

You, in my opinion, seem to be "fake torn" about voting for Matts, and the Shinigami vote as the reason to give you pause comes across as manufactured.

Also, @Whicker, I don't know for certain that L is, but I'd wager if he's in the game he'd be up there...and this is based off of the past 2 Death Note games, nothing more.

On 1/20/2021 at 11:13 PM, Whicker said:

I am aligned with the FBI

On 1/20/2021 at 11:15 PM, Whicker said:

Also, there is some wording in my role that has me believe that I am the only person in the FBI

Tell me more about this

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah I know sorry. I was travelling most of the day. I want to stop the ping and even things up a bit until I can get caught up.

TK3

12 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Anyone else notice how sirA popped in here, threw a vote on tk3 and peaced tf out? He should totes be next. 

@SirA1

tell me more about this

you dumped a vote, said you were going to catch up, then never came back before nightfall

feels like an attempt to hide

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'll go SirA

But seriously.. Will SOMEONE give me Whicker eventually?

Assuming SirA flips scum, then we need to sort out the Daboyle and Whicker dynamic. BBB and Nazgul will eventually need to be sorted out as well.

TBH, 2 people could really help us out if they just confirm that they're Town via my radio code if they reciprocate.