Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 1/15/2021 at 12:35 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Thief: Thrice per game, at night, target a player to steal a random item that player is holding (if a player is using an item that night, it will always be that item instead of it being random). This ability occurs before most other night actions, and thus, negates the target's attempted use of the item that night.

Thief is already dead, bro.

besides, if i had a death note, @MWil23 would be dead already. i knew who he was since night 1 and mwil can confirm.

scum is pulling a hail mary because sirA got redlettered.

sirA/bcb is in the Kira faction. im positive on this

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, matts was the theif and he already died.

follow mwil today (cleared by both me and tk3) and vote out sirA. Mwil got a redletter on sirA.

You being so gung ho about me red lettering is a bit...well...manipulating, because that's not quite it.

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

mwil got a guilty on sirA and bcb is trying to make stuff up to save sirA

For the record, I did not get a redletter on SirA, but I did get the following:

1. SirA was visited by Squire and visited Touch and Counselor and was visited by Squire. He said that he is a watcher and visited KSJ and could thereby clear Matts (a lie) and visited Counselor (true), while omitting that he visited Touch (a lie).

*Therefore, since he refuses to engage this and has lied, he's scum.

2. Malfatron's title is OFFICER

So, it's pretty simple...if SirA happens to flip anything other than scum, the following happened:

*He lied about who he visited and it's going to cost us bigtime

*Somehow Malf was able to beat my night move (highly unlikely) and he's scum and you should vote him next.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You being so gung ho about me red lettering is a bit...well...manipulating, because that's not quite it.

1. SirA was visited by Squire and visited Touch and Counselor and was visited by Squire. He said that he is a watcher and visited KSJ and could thereby clear Matts (a lie) and visited Counselor (true), while omitting that he visited Touch (a lie).

So, it's pretty simple...if SirA happens to flip anything other than scum, the following happened:

*Somehow Malf was able to beat my night move (highly unlikely) and he's scum and you should vote him next.

and after sirA dies, bcb is next.

i know you didnt officially red letter, but you saw sirA visiting touch (who was death noted) and sirA left that part out.

so to me, thats a red letter in my mind.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why doesn't @squire12 think SirA is scum? Squire visited SirA, so shouldn't he know about his moves? 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thief is already dead, bro.

besides, if i had a death note, @MWil23 would be dead already. i knew who he was since night 1 and mwil can confirm.

scum is pulling a hail mary because sirA got redlettered.

sirA/bcb is in the Kira faction. im positive on this

(It unnerves me that you've said red lettered now 3 times when I caught him in a lie...the last time you did this, you were scum)

Odds are the following:

SirA is a Kira and BCB is making a last ditch to save him (also Kira), but that seems very panicky for him, but not impossible.

Squire may very well be a naive cop that always gets back favorable alignment compares.

BBB is probably scum, either a murderer or the TV person, otherwise it's possible that TK3 is the TV person.

Scum MAY have thought to block Counselor to try and set him up for the lynch today instead of killing him...and given that the roleblock hasn't come forward, it makes me wonder.

Daboyle and Naz are essentially complete unknowns. This also is important via Daboyle per Squire's invest and his subsequent SURPRISE at the alignment of "civilian" to Matts.

I think that we should seriously go hard at SirA, then that flip tells us whether it's BCB or Malf, and then I'm looking at Daboyle, followed by BBB.

In all seriousness, TWO PEOPLE can help us get close to game solving and I know that they got my message.