Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The one thing that gives me pause about Malfatron is that his title is OFFICER, and yet the other SPKs are AGENTS, except for Orca being a Department Head.

I think Malf being red is very likely.

Stay the course. Lynch SirA today and then see what happens tonight with bcb/Malf. The issue may take care of itself (one hitting the other). Or better yet, they both kill each other. If not, we decide tomorrow who to lynch. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

SirA1 - 6 - MWil23, [Malfatron], Tk3, swoosh, Forger, Counselor

Daboyle - 4 - Forge, squire12, Whicker, Shinigami C

Malfatron - 3 - SirA1, [bcb1213], Pickle Rick

Tk3 - 1 - Shinigami D

Nazgul - 1 - Shinigami A

Vote or die: @Nazgul

My vote is back lol

23 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I think Malf being red is very likely.

Interesting take. Why not a police officer?

23 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Stay the course. Lynch SirA today and then see what happens tonight with bcb/Malf. The issue may take care of itself (one hitting the other). Or better yet, they both kill each other. If not, we decide tomorrow who to lynch. 

Hmmm...

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting take. Why not a police officer?

I think there's likely some truth to what SirA and bcb have said. If they were just going to randomly target one person to call out as scum on their way out, wouldn't there be a better target? A more believable one? You've already cleared Malf so it was going to be a tough sell. You only pick that battle if it's actually true. Just my take. 

At the end of the day though, we have two confirmed scum sitting here in SirA and Bcb. I'm not moving off one of them today. And I prefer SirA because bcb's antics tell me SirA more than likely has the DN.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I realize that. I’m saying you can’t win with us and are an equal threat. Two in the hand is better than none in the bush right now.

I mean I already said I'm waving the white flag here lol.  When sirA isn't a role Blocker, i hope ya'll see I'm telling truths 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean I already said I'm waving the white flag here lol.  When sirA isn't a role Blocker, i hope ya'll see I'm telling truths 

There's a chance Malf is scum, absolutely. But, to my knowledge and a quick google search, no Kira are officer(s).