Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@The Orcawill help me out this evening keeping the VC updated.

VC

SirA1 - 8 - Mwil, [Malfatron], Tk3, [swoosh], Forge, Counselor, Whicker, Daboyle

Malfatron - 5 - SirA1, [bcb1213], Pickle Rick, Squire, BBB

Daboyle - 2 - Shinigami C, gopherwrestler

Nazgul - 1 - Shinigami A

Whicker - 1 - Shinigami D

Tk3 - 1 - Nazgul

Yet to vote: bigbadbuff

REMINDER: Night tonight will be extended due to real life endeavors. I may not be able to keep an active VC either

5 minutes until night 

Night!

@SirA1 will be the lynch 

@SirA1 felt cornered. Not knowing what else to do, he desperately ran into his car and sped off. But the officers were able to call reinforcements to surround his vehicle and put an end to him for good. Autopsies confirmed he was Kyosuke Higuchi of Yotsuba. Going through his possessions, however, no Death Note was found!

As it turns out, my thing ended kinda early so let's just go with night moves being due at 9:35 PM ET.  Night still might take a bit longer than usual.

Autopsy:

Kyosuke Higuchi
Department Head
dlqynKXTTmdSewZK46ac3vf3BfDwrruo2TCwb42cTyKeg94kLBUBSZdklqzv_z3mRBMEc2SYsceot8RuUPnIG5MRWzduiNHncTU2XfG_sd1-j4oJN7L3GU2_eBLVbljXd2JCvHqL

"With these eyes I'm invincible." - Kyosuke Higuchi

You are aligned with Yotsuba: The Yotsuba group must outnumber all other living players (excluding Neutral-aligned players).

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Shinigami Eyes: Once per night, target a player. You will receive a report on all players visiting that player and what their character names are. If no one visits that player, you receive their character name instead. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Security Cameras (PASSIVE): Each night, you receive a report of all players who visit you during the night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Death Note: See below image for details about all of the powers of this item.