Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

What does this have to do with anything? Go take another hiatus if you want to act like this. 

I'm gone. I'm done being called a liar. I can't go anywhere on this ******* site without being called a liar. And I actually regretted for a moment for quitting BDL. Good bye man

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm gone. I'm done being called a liar. I can't go anywhere on this ******* site without being called a liar. And I actually regretted for a moment for quitting BDL. Good bye man

Because I said I would use my move on you? When I haven’t even used it yet? 

I'm going to reserve judgment on this conversation until I know if Whicker is being genuine or if this is a strategy

But ultimately, this is mafia, and if we're wrong and he is totally innocent, then I think at the very least there is enough pieces of evidence to draw people to these conclusions. It would suck to be in that spot (and I think we've all been there, and I can admit I've acted very poorly in that space), but that happens sometimes when game events put you in a bad spot, even as a civ

That's just an ugly nature of mafia

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm going to reserve judgment on this conversation until I know if Whicker is being genuine or if this is a strategy

But ultimately, this is mafia, and if we're wrong and he is totally innocent, then I think at the very least there is enough pieces of evidence to draw people to these conclusions. It would suck to be in that spot (and I think we've all been there, and I can admit I've acted very poorly in that space), but that happens sometimes when game events put you in a bad spot, even as a civ

I was using freaking wifom. But screw it. We can’t even do that in thread. Never called the guy a liar. @TheKillerNacho you can replace me. There you go Whicker I’ll leave so you can stay. Thanks for the game. 

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And where did I call you a liar?

I told everyone my argumentyation for ******* covid rules in ******* bdl and evweryone ******* questioned my motives and called me a liar for considering covid in building my BDL team. I'm so very uncool with that,. I was going to elt it go but I am not a ******* liar man

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Ther'e snot strategy here man