Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Bbb is the only one I can clear. 

That brings us down to you, Forge, and gopher.

Forge is Fake News Media so it's either you or gopher. 

Totally pickle the otter hater. I watched him kill counselor in cold blood. He laughed when he did it!! Laughed I tell you!!! He looked at helpless counselor, laughed, and said "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed me father. Prepare to die". Then he pulled the trigger and counselor dropped dead of a heart attack!!

Monster I tell you!!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Totally pickle the otter hater. I watched him kill counselor in cold blood. He laughed when he did it!! Laughed I tell you!!! He looked at helpless counselor, laughed, and said "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed me father. Prepare to die". Then he pulled the trigger and counselor dropped dead of a heart attack!!

Monster I tell you!!!!

My elementary school mascot was an otter, so I don’t take this info lightly.

Rest assured, he will pay for his actions if he’s guilty.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@bigbadbuff did you receive any sort of message?

Sorry, got that mixed up. It was actually butters who sent the message to me. Part of my role is "seance". I can commune with the dead. 

He wanted me to tell everyone...."San Dimas high school football rules!!"

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

My elementary school mascot was an otter, so I don’t take this info lightly.

Rest assured, he will pay for his actions if he’s guilty.

Uh oh pickle, you're in trooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuble 

On 1/23/2021 at 11:31 AM, swoosh said:

N1 - I was jailed, but I tried to profile pickle. 

N2 - Profiling - I used it on pickle. I was given: Naomi Misora, Kyosuke Higuchi, or Anthony Rester

N3 - Profiling - I used this on bcb. I was given: Suguru Shimura, Touta Matsuda, or L

N4 - Profiling - I used this on malf. I was given: Watari, Misa Amane, or Kanichi Takimura

Profiling gives me three players still in the game, one of which is that player. 

This continues to be a problem for me

I don't see how both Swoosh and Pickle are Task Force

Naomi Misora was Whicker, Kyosuke Higuchi was SirA, and Gopher is claiming Anthony Rester. Considering nobody has CCed Touta, and given the fact that the 3 from the profile seem to be claimed already - it's hard for me to see Pickle lying and actually being one of those 3

So the question is whether Swoosh got bad information, or is lying?

I think its the latter, tbh. He never used this information earlier in the game, he has been inconsistent with his explanation in how this all works. I just don't buy it

17 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

This continues to be a problem for me

I don't see how both Swoosh and Pickle are Task Force

Naomi Misora was Whicker, Kyosuke Higuchi was SirA, and Gopher is claiming Anthony Rester. Considering nobody has CCed Touta, and given the fact that the 3 from the profile seem to be claimed already - it's hard for me to see Pickle lying and actually being one of those 3

So the question is whether Swoosh got bad information, or is lying?

I think its the latter, tbh. He never used this information earlier in the game, he has been inconsistent with his explanation in how this all works. I just don't buy it

Bad information, just like everyone else in this game.