Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, swoosh said:

Lol I did. I felt pretty good once we got back that second DN from squire. I thought he might have a vest, but had to take that shot. 

And @Counselor was a huge aid because he searched both of us at the right time, when the other person had the DN.

yeah.. that was a problem

I really thought when we finished Yotsuba that one of the death notes would go out of play. That's my lack of understanding of that mechanic and at that point the game was over

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

@Tk3 for the record:

uXkNdzk.png

That seemed to get me in the most trouble, but I wasn't lying. 

@TheKillerNacho what happened there?

interesting

by definition your role should have jumped out more as scum, simply due to the fact that you're trying to get exact identities to use with a death note

I was onto you for the wrong reasons, but I made enough mistakes that I'm still going to take it as "being correct" to try to save my pride a little

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Lol I did. I felt pretty good once we got back that second DN from squire. I thought he might have a vest, but had to take that shot. 

And @Counselor was a huge aid because he searched both of us at the right time, when the other person had the DN.

Yep awful play by me. That’s what I get for signing up for a game my heart wasn’t in. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Yep awful play by me. That’s what I get for signing up for a game my heart wasn’t in. 

I wouldn't say awful play at all, just bad luck for you that it was on opposite nights. You nailed both of us with your picks.