Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

What are your thoughts in real time?

without looking back too far.

you are a DN expert as well. i would like to hear your thoughts

Sorry. I missed this.

I currently have no opinions.
I am only now waking up after spending the past 10 hours with immense tooth pain.

I'm just here so I don't get fined, tbh.

• Like 1

"I think it prudent that we vote for Shinigami A at this juncture," declares Lind L. Tailor.

VC

Matts4313 - 6 - Malfatron, Forge, Daboyle, Counselor, SwAg, JoshstraDaymus

Shinigami A - 4 - squire12, Daniel, Matts4313, Lind L. Tailor

Daniel - 3 - bcb1213, kingseanjohn, Shinigami B

Malfatron - 1 - Shinigami A

Counselor - 1 - Shinigami D

Forge - 1 - gopherwrestler

theuntouchable - 1 - Pickle Rick

Pickle Rick - 1 - MWil23

Glen - 1 - swoosh

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - Whicker

Blue - 1 - MD4L

Yet to vote: Nazgul, theuntouchable, bigbadbuff, Glen, The Orca, Tk3, SirA1, Blue, Shinigami C

VC

Matts4313 - 5 - Forge, Daboyle, Counselor, SwAg, JoshstraDaymus

Shinigami A - 4 - squire12, Daniel, Matts4313, Lind L. Tailor

Daniel - 3 - bcb1213, kingseanjohn, Shinigami B

Glen - 2 - swoosh, Malfatron

Malfatron - 1 - Shinigami A

Counselor - 1 - Shinigami D

Forge - 1 - gopherwrestler

theuntouchable - 1 - Pickle Rick

Pickle Rick - 1 - MWil23

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - Whicker

Blue - 1 - MD4L

Yet to vote: Nazgul, theuntouchable, bigbadbuff, Glen, The Orca, Tk3, SirA1, Blue, Shinigami C

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Yeah I think it’s like the zombies in MtG mafia. Just speculation. 

They shouldn’t be the lynch because as far as we know all they can do is vote, they are very unlikely to be actual scum, and I would guess some number are controlled by town, with no way to know the difference 

I assume we're gonna find out more about them tonight.  I assumed Lind L. Tailor is one of them too, but he apparently thinks lynching one is a good idea.

Of course, the main thing I wonder about them, if they're just mechanisms for a secret doublevote or whatever, then I don't know why we'd be able to lynch them.

Or is that L?  Why are there so many characters with L names?

Yeah I think it’s like the zombies in MtG mafia. Just speculation. 

Could the zombies be voted for in that game?  I don't recall the specifics.

They shouldn’t be the lynch because as far as we know all they can do is vote, they are very unlikely to be actual scum, and I would guess some number are controlled by town, with no way to know the difference 

Is there a downside to voting a shinigami to find out?  

I recall you have been pro no lynch in a prior game, so can you explain further why this would not be somewhat similar?

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

who the **** is Lind L. Taylor

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Ah. I had to test this, just in case, but I-I never thought it would actually happen. Kira…it seems you can kill people without having to be there in person. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't just witnessed it. Listen to me, Kira. If you did, indeed, kill Lind L. Tailor, the man who you just saw die on television, I should tell you that he was an inmate whose execution was scheduled for today. That was not me

The police arrested him in absolute secrecy, so you wouldn't have heard of him on TV or through the internet. It appears not even you have access to information about these types of criminals.

But I assure you, L is real. I do exist. Now…try to kill me

What's wrong? Go ahead! Come on, right now! Kill me!

Can't you do it?

Well Kira, it seems you can't kill me after all.

So there are some people you can't kill. You've given me a useful hint.

Let me return the favor. I'll tell you something that I think you'll find interesting. Although this was announced as a worldwide broadcast, the truth is, we are only broadcasting in the Kanto region of Japan. I had planned to broadcast this message around the world until we found you, but it looks like that won't be necessary. I know now where you are.

The police treated your first killing as an unrelated incident, but in actuality, the first of your victims was a suspect in Sinjuku.

Of all the criminals that recently died of heart attacks, this one's crime was, by far, the least serious. Furthermore, his crime was only ever reported inside Japan.

I used that information to deduce this much. You are in Japan and your first victim was little more than an experiment, which means you haven't been killing for very long.

We decided to broadcast in Kanto first because of its large population, and, luckily, we found you.

To be completely honest with you, I never expected that things would go this well, but…it won't be too long now before I am able to sentence you to death.